• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Kanav

Kanav

arent they saying huckabee is gonna win... :dunnodude:

please god no :hhj:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
5th place is in no way a victory, but at least he was only 3% behind McCain and Thompson. Many Ron Paul supporters expected too much out of Iowa, especially when their claiming he'll get 2nd or even win. The fight was for 3rd, which unfortunetly he didn't get. Fred Thompson in third makes no sense at all, some polls he was getting 3%, while I hadn't seen one poll where he was over 11%. People can't forget this is Ron's worst key state.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
5th place is in no way a victory, but at least he was only 3% behind McCain and Thompson. Many Ron Paul supporters expected too much out of Iowa, especially when their claiming he'll get 2nd or even win. The fight was for 3rd, which unfortunetly he didn't get. Fred Thompson in third makes no sense at all, some polls he was getting 3%, while I hadn't seen one poll where he was over 11%. People can't forget this is Ron's worst key state.

so what do u see as the most likely outcome in New Hampshire?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not really sure, too hard to tell with all of the independents.

but if he doesent pull it off there, does he have any real chance at all anymore?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but if he doesent pull it off there, does he have any real chance at all anymore?
Of course he would still have a chance, nobody knows how important these primaries really are because they've been moved up so early. In my opinion, New Hampshire, Iowa, and other caucuses won't have the impact they had in past elections. Even Hillary still have a chance :D

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of course he would still have a chance, nobody knows how important these primaries really are because they've been moved up so early. In my opinion, New Hampshire, Iowa, and other caucuses won't have the impact they had in past elections. Even Hillary still have a chance :D

God, please dont say that.... I was happy as hell that she did so badly.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is seriously amazing.

Ron Paul in 1983 (25 years ago) debating the Governor of the FED. He sounds the exact same.

Part 1 of 7

Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They treat him much better on CNN. But they also ask the same questions too.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Love Howard Stern, I just wish he didnt get side tracked and talked about Ron Paul more.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Iowa can pick corn, but they can't pick candidates"

It's true, they picked Mike Huckabee.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So that's the excuse they are using is he is too low in national polls to be a part of the debate. National polls are so incredibly innacurate, even Giuliani is still in first for national polls. Most people polled for national polls don't know more than three candidates, worst excuse ever.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one question, what is ron paul doin against immigration?

and what is if obama or hillary wins? who would be better from those 2?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I`ve found something horrible. Please do not get angry at me for posting this, I just want to know if it`s true or what you believe this is. Don`t kill me please, I just want to know.

Supposedly this are Ron quotes... racist quotes D=

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
nope. none of that is true.

Ron Paul has explained it many times.

The majority of people who are trying to smear Paul are Jews who don't like him for his stance on Israel.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nope. none of that is true.

Ron Paul has explained it many times.

The majority of people who are trying to smear Paul are Jews who don't like him for his stance on Israel.

*happy*

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Complete smear, a former campaign staffer from the 1990's wrote it in a newsletter, and Ron fired his ass for it.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I'm just watching tv here in Canada, and Ron was interviewed on a Canadian news station. He mentioned that he even had a supporter from Canada come down and volunteer with his campaign.

Needless to say, I was pretty excited. :hsughr:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I'm just watching tv here in Canada, and Ron was interviewed on a Canadian news station. He mentioned that he even had a supporter from Canada come down and volunteer with his campaign.

Needless to say, I was pretty excited. :hsughr:

That's awesome man, looks like you impressed him. Maybe he'll let you near his granddaughters. :xyxthumbs: