• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Top 6 predictions!

C

Comin_Up

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
378
Points
18
^^^ I wish that would be awsome! Fingers crossed!!!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Ill post what i WANT to happen and not what i think will happen Because i have no fucken clue how these guys look right now and how much they improved except for Rockel and Roelly

1.Kai
2.Phil
3.Dex
4.Branch
5.Roelly
6.Rockel
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
1. Dexter
2. Branch
3. Phil
4. Kai
5. Melvin
6. Freeman
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
what the judges will prolly do

1. Branch
2. dexter
3. kai
4. phil
5. freeman


Now what i would like to see

1.Kai
2.Heath
3.Branch
4.dexter
5.freeman
 
MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
153
Points
16
1.JAY CUTLER
2.JAY CUTLER
3.JAY CUTLER
4.JAY CUTLER
5.JAY CUTLER
6.JAY CUTLER
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
double post, i had multiple browsers up and i fucked up lol
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
There is almost no love for roelly..
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
I am extremely surprised a lot of you guys are putting Roelly in the top 6.
I cant help but think its because he has been one of the very few guys who have bothered to show and document his progress to everyone on the internet, and that a lot of you guys have got caught up in all the hype surrounding him.
I think he'll be lucky to crack the top 10. There are some very very experienced and consistent guys in this show and I can easily see Roelly getting over looked by the bigger and more experienced names in this show.
 
JoaoT

JoaoT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
324
Points
18
1. Branch Warren
2. Kai Greene
3. Phil Heath
4. Dexter Jackson
5. Melvin Anthony
6. Roelly Winklaar

x]
 
DeQu

DeQu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 28, 2009
Messages
173
Points
18
@ Levronereport Kevin Levrones reveals his top 5 predictions of Arnold Classic 2010:
My feeling is Phil Heath will win, followed by Dexter Jackson, Branch Warren, Kai Greene, Melvin Anthony, in that order.

Kai 4th place and Mel takes Freeman, Roelly etc. What ya think ?
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Here it is, you'll see ;)

1. Kai or Dex (I'll pick Kai for winner)
2. Kai or Dex (So this has to be Dex)
3. Phil
4. Branch
5. Toney
6. Ronny
So I was pretty much spot on on this one. Only that Dex slipped all the way down to 4th. I don't think many was expecting that as we all know that Dex pretty much always does come in in shape.

But anyway, I think the outcome was spot on.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I am extremely surprised a lot of you guys are putting Roelly in the top 6.
I cant help but think its because he has been one of the very few guys who have bothered to show and document his progress to everyone on the internet, and that a lot of you guys have got caught up in all the hype surrounding him.
I think he'll be lucky to crack the top 10. There are some very very experienced and consistent guys in this show and I can easily see Roelly getting over looked by the bigger and more experienced names in this show.

:io:
 

Similar threads

PrinceVegeta
Replies
14
Views
4K
Johnny5
Johnny5
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
49
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
GeneLifts
Replies
2
Views
314
GeneLifts
GeneLifts
Top