• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

Old logo vs New logo

Pain

VIP
160ttlg-1.jpg

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im used to the old one, but the 2nd one has more potential

imagine the new one coloured as the 1st one

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
It all looks good, but yes not necessarily colour... just highlights through the logo would make it look more striking. It doesnt stand out as much as it should.

skid9832004

i got an idea take the musclemecca.com text on the new 1 and put "muscle" on the upper left side of phil heath and the "mecca" part on the upper right side of him and the ".com" part of it in between his 2 hands in the pose. That would look great!

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the background is badass. The pic of Phil is pretty cool and goes well with the background, too.

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like the new one but it should have just a little bit more color as some have suggested. I like it though.