• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Old logo vs New logo

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I think the background is badass. The pic of Phil is pretty cool and goes well with the background, too.
I'm glad someone else has a good eye for these things. Some of these suggestions are just silly.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the new one looks better than the old one! i like it the way it is now :)

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think we should wait till the Arnold and get Phil to hit the pose again, then redo the logo.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
the background should be in 3-D colors. those of us wear 3-D glasses all day would really enjoy it.

30tp8nr 1

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I think we should wait till the Arnold and get Phil to hit the pose again, then redo the logo.

You mean cause he will be bigger?...I mophed the picture a bit to make him bigger in the pic already :xyxthumbs:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
New one looks better for sure.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He will look even more massive in the AC....be ready to morph some more AD....btw....the new one is vastly superior to old one.....gives the iste of a more serious look that we are serious about bodybuilding and everything around it! once again...great work guys!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He will look even more massive in the AC....be ready to morph some more AD....btw....the new one is vastly superior to old one.....gives the iste of a more serious look that we are serious about bodybuilding and everything around it! once again...great work guys!

:keke: I just hope he hits a nice MM :xyxthumbs: