• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Olympia 2012 Finals Discussion Thread

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dorian's wife is ungly... maybe he has a thing for ugly women because his first wife wasnt anything special!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe it's because I don't really have anything at stake here, neither athlete is my favorite -- and in reality, I don't actually really have favorites anymore -- but I really don't care which of the two walks away the victor. People on other boards are so adamant that one guy is clearly superior, and I'm just not seeing any convincing arguments from either end. As long as it's not Cutler, I'm happy.

LMao about Cutler. Yea I really do agree. I alos think that Phils attitude is rather disgusting. He is acting like a nog.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil v Kai, is oranges v apples... both are in top condition and look great but if you prefer shape & flow you will go with Phil but if you like freakish body parts then you will go with Kai! IMHO neither one deserves to lose!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil v Kai, is oranges v apples... both are in top condition and look great but if you prefer shape & flow you will go with Phil but if you like freakish body parts then you will go with Kai! IMHO neither one deserves to lose!

exactly bro :borat:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LMao about Cutler. Yea I really do agree. I alos think that Phils attitude is rather disgusting. He is acting like a nog.

Uh oh, dont mention Phils unsportsmanlike arrogance, he will come in and comment followed by a flood of members negging you. I know from experience lol

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Uh oh, dont mention Phils unsportsmanlike arrogance, he will come in and comment followed by a flood of members negging you. I know from experience lol

I dont really care. It makes Phil look like an idiot. I use to work with idiots on the street who act liek that when i was a cook in highschool for a job. They feel they are threatened and they try and physically intimidate, it really is a stupid act. Hence my comment. Phil looks amazing, but he acted like a dope. Kai handled it well.

If you are better u will win based on your poses not based on immature threats. I really don't care for Phil at all anymore.

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phils unsportsmanlike arrogance......
Are you for real?
Ladies and babies, these two are fighting for $250,000/- and the title to be called the number one BBer in the world!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you for real?
Ladies and babies, these two are fighting for $250,000/- and the title to be called the number one BBer in the world!

yes phil is pumped up !!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
212 showdown !!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
d2zPi-1.jpg

GSphg-1.jpg

r8Uji-1.jpg

50Qoh-1.jpg

SiWTB-1.jpg

vxz29v-1.png

R

Ruhlforever

Kai condition is far better than the three previous years. Phil Heath is awesome but but...who is the owner of the WOW Factor in Here, being a fan of Phil Heath, definitely that Kai is the owner of this privilege, he really came in perfection, ultra mass with condition and incredibly a small waist, proof that George Farah made wonders on his body.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
212 showdown !!!!!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
who do you think is going to win the 212 ??

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Correa needs more delts. Esp for that most muscular shot.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now that prediction by Shawn is "arrogancque" but how Phil was fighting to defend his title was anything but arrogance or unsportsmanlike

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
david henry up now !!!!