pakiman
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2008
- Messages
- 3,337
- Points
- 38
Dorian's wife is ungly... maybe he has a thing for ugly women because his first wife wasnt anything special!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Maybe it's because I don't really have anything at stake here, neither athlete is my favorite -- and in reality, I don't actually really have favorites anymore -- but I really don't care which of the two walks away the victor. People on other boards are so adamant that one guy is clearly superior, and I'm just not seeing any convincing arguments from either end. As long as it's not Cutler, I'm happy.
Phil v Kai, is oranges v apples... both are in top condition and look great but if you prefer shape & flow you will go with Phil but if you like freakish body parts then you will go with Kai! IMHO neither one deserves to lose!

I alos think that Phils attitude is rather disgusting. He is acting like a nog.
unbelievable!LMao about Cutler. Yea I really do agree. I alos think that Phils attitude is rather disgusting. He is acting like a nog.
Uh oh, dont mention Phils unsportsmanlike arrogance, he will come in and comment followed by a flood of members negging you. I know from experience lol


Uh oh, dont mention Phils unsportsmanlike arrogance, he will come in and comment followed by a flood of members negging you. I know from experience lol
Are you for real?Phils unsportsmanlike arrogance......
Are you for real?
Ladies and babies, these two are fighting for $250,000/- and the title to be called the number one BBer in the world!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.