• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Olympia 2012 Finals Discussion Thread

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
I wouldn't mind seeing Shawn as a new Mr O tonight. He looks that awesome. 3rd place I think.

I agree 1000% .... he looked just in a league of his own... really personally I wouldnt mind if some how they gave him the title but this is IFBB!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
I wouldn't mind seeing Shawn as a new Mr O tonight. He looks that awesome. 3rd place I think.
..Personally ..Wolf looks better than him!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Triceps-man looks better but still too light for this show... for his own frame even! And has the odd kicnk in his back when he hits BDB!

Kai is on! I hope he messed up his prep :mittelgr124:
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Hahahhahahah NO HE HAS NOT... he looks GREAT, just GREAT!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Best Kai ever, guys?
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Damn Kai looks extremely good
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Yes definately the best Kai ever... fantastic!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
and a more serious routine, props Kai! You brought it!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Farah is doing wonders lol! No gut for Kai, and he looks incredible in shape. A little flat I'd say though. But maybe he's better like this.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
17k posts! lolol!!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Yeah best Kai ever for sure
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
kai top 2 for sure !!!!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Hide looks sharp but very very light... no one comes close to Hide re posing!

the commentators are both retards and would do us all a favor by shutting up!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Cool music. That's our Mr O! Looks great!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Phil looks perfect but still title defence is not going to be a cake walk... Kai looks better than he did yesterday while Phil looks the same!



Ok now I know the name of the phucker... its Robert Chang who designed & organized this **** stage!
 
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
510
Points
16
seriously these commentators have no business even commentating this show.
 

Similar threads

Top