• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Olympia 2012 Finals Discussion Thread

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Flex won. Congrats for him, looks improved since last time, but not as conditioned as the 2011 British Gp. Maybe the lightings play a big role too.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Thank God Kevin English was not here tonight!!!!!!!!!! **** YEAH!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I preffered Henry but I'm a Flex fan so im not complaining, he is an awesome person in the inside. One of the best bodybuilders you can meet at an expo because he will take the time to ask you about yourself. He is as down to earth as a bodybuilder gets.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
My 212 prediction... my 2nd, 3rd and 4th were completely opposite to what happened!:icon_smile2:
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
congrats to flex !!!! he deserve it !!!!
 
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
510
Points
16
why can't they have all this bull**** at the expo or something? what a freaking waste of time
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
I preffered Henry but I'm a Flex fan so im not complaining, he is an awesome person in the inside. One of the best bodybuilders you can meet at an expo because he will take the time to ask you about yourself. He is as down to earth as a bodybuilder gets.
..I love that!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Supp awards fukin blows!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
btw, who wins based on these pics?

drnz7-1.jpg

hVwUb-1.jpg

xRm2R-1.jpg
ZWDby-1.jpg
IgtKZ-1.jpg
DLfCL-1.jpg
xBcTA-1.jpg
qqiqz-1.jpg
snjrQ-1.jpg
kEZbN-1.jpg
Vl1qW-1.jpg
jk60z-1.jpg
LNYaT-1.jpg
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
OMG It's starting...Go Kai...
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Branch should've have been out of the top 10. Boooo.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Robcardu for dj-ing at the O!!!
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
my webcast must be behind or something. I am still in supp awards. lol
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I see Phil winning it based on those pics.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
How they preferred JOJ over Ben is beyond me.. phuckerssssssssss
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Wolf's gut is so horrible lol.
 

Similar threads

Top