• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Olympia 2012 Finals Discussion Thread

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Shape over freakiness...
Congrats to Kai for pushing Phil to the absolute limit.... like I said before neither deserved to lose!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
If somehow Shawn is able to put on 15 more pounds (10 on back and5 on calves :icon_smile2:) ....he would be just an unbelievable BBer!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
2_2-1.jpg
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
Congrats. Phil You deserved it...Definetely the best, a true Champion...Great...Yahooooooooooooooooo
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
WHattttaaa heck Phil got visited by ghost of Halle Berry last night!!!!?????
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Shape over freakiness...
Congrats to Kai for pushing Phil to the absolute limit.... like I said before neither deserved to lose!
I don't know if I'd necessarily call Kai's look this year "freaky," though I agree that both men represented themselves excellently.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Stop it Phil... stop it already! PLEASE!
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
This guy really loves to talk even in his training videos. Now is crying about Colorado stuff,,, very inspirational a great great champion. Phi is definitely a great champion
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Lol ronnie had his family on the stage every year.
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
No, It's like a Pedro Almodovar Speach during the Oscar Award ceremony. Excelent for Phil. He is great...
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
OK I'm gunna say it if no one else will.... all that trash talking in the press conference and this two hour speech by Phil... I wonder if this would've been there if they werent filming that documentary?
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Am I the only one who finds it interesting that Phil connected himself with the Colorado disaster? For what purpose? Does Phil winning the Olympia do anything for anyone except himself? I really don't think it does. The Colorado comment was really an odd thing to say.

Congrats to Phil for the win.


# Not a fan
 
Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
ok just before I leave... back to Shawn, whats even more amazing about his 3rd is that he competed so close to the O twice and won those and came back third time on the stage with an even more improved physique!!! Thats unbelievable... peaking three times in like two months and getting it right every single time is an amazing feat in its onw right!
Awesome show... I'm disappointred for Evan but except for Branch the rest of the group beat him fair and square!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Great Show! This was the best Olympia i've seen the last 7 years that i've been following the sport. Im enthusiastic for the future.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
LOL @ Jamie Easons approach and philosophy towards fitness.... She has looked the same for the last 4-5 years, who cares what a stagnant fitness model does in the gym.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Based on page 8 pics, Phil was 1% better than Kai but, dammit, I did want Kai to clinch te title. What a shame, man, what a shame.

KAI GREENE SUPPORTER!
 

Similar threads

Top