• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Olympia Elite on ESPN2 (Phil, Dex, Wolf, Kai)

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Kai was making some odd ball faces as per usual...like someone else said glad it was Phil doing most of the talking.
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
Dennis Wolf blew my mind, jjajajaja, a shame for calves but I saw his back better even than his previous competition, too white and you can see striations and vascularity over extreamly white skin, Kai, damn is a monkey a monster, Phil arms and condition good, I see better biceps on Dexter than Phil, but overall Phil wins easily, I kill for Dennis he looks like a don't know Frankenstein, Dr, Jeckyll, don't know.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Wolf looks 3 times wider than any guy on there. Wow.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I take this as a pretty good indicator that Hidetada will win the olympia.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
 
Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
"Kai is a monkey" ? lolwat? and I was accused of racism just for saying/posting that I hate his physique lmao!


ummm ummm ummm, nep, forget about, jajaja, first of all I am dark skin, jajaja, Monkey is for the kind of volume he is displaying, I mean kind of King Kong, so, why don't you see in what terms you wrote ya messange.

Hasta luego, chico
 
mrq4400

mrq4400

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
64
Points
6
thanks for the videos!
great promo for bodybuilding and for mr.o as well, also, people who thought those guys are all muscle and no brain were proven wrong, kai & phil didn't fail :)
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Kai handled himself very well... didnt alienated the sport so stop being paranoid... although i think its funny tha once people who dont know about the sport, google "Kai Greene" they are in for a sexy surprise.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
^^ "Ohh Yaaai.... ummm" ... WoW ... um I dont know!
Aakkhhh Sissy!

Thank God for Phil being there to represent us!
 
Last edited:
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
^^ "Ohh Yaaai.... ummm" ... WoW ... um I dont know!
Aakkhhh Sissy!

Thank God for Phil being there to represent us!
Kai sounded fine in relation to other American athletes - or television personalities, for that matter - especially when you take into account that I doubt they did multiple takes on anything. You're stretching your criticisms more than a little thin here.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
If he spoke like that more often, I dare say people in the bodybuilding world would be more interested in what he had to say.
 
Zviko

Zviko

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
335
Points
18
Props to kai and his looking huge compared to the other guys
 
Top