• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Olympia: The Series 2008

tp_88

tp_88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2006
Messages
202
Points
16
Last year they did 18 episodes, it's very sad they won't do as many this year. I've really enjoyed the episodes so far! (besides the M-T promotions.. :D)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Never heard of it...
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
damn species is sponsoring it..where the hell did palumbo come up with that money?
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
He's only sponsoring that one episode. Well - the guy does have a huge clientele... I mean he works with so many BB's - surely that most pay sumpin'! And then he has his own supp-brand and works for MD! I actually think he's doing pretty well financially :)
 
tp_88

tp_88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2006
Messages
202
Points
16
That's one short episode! Jay looks good though!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I just LOVE how he trains now, really nice to watch actually
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
What a weak episode.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
I second that! Something clearly went wrong with the Dj-part - it's so obvoius they just edited the left-over material from the first Jay Cutler episode and put some crappy music on it.

Exactly. I don't hope DJ is sick again. :tear:
 
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
the last cutler episode is worthless,i must say that cutler is freaking huge,his arms look short cause of their giant size
 
Sonelag

Sonelag

Active member
Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
28
Points
1
the last cutler episode is worthless,i must say that cutler is freaking huge,his arms look short cause of their giant size

They are a bit short. Or it might be the wide waist that gives the impression. you can see it already here
 
Last edited by a moderator:
warpig

warpig

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
345
Points
18
these vids are great, its good to see some interviews this time of the year
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
am i the only one that really hates that some figure chicks have their part in olympia-the series, i just want bbers
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
jay doenst train heavy anymore ._.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
am i the only one that really hates that some figure chicks have their part in olympia-the series, i just want bbers
No man, it's ok to be gay. :gaygay:

Seriously...episodes about male bodybuilders are more interesting even though it's always nice to see fit chicks too.

Edit. Just watched Cutler part 2 and I have to say that it was almost as boring as it can be. What a waste of time.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ yeah it sucked balls...
 

Similar threads

Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
569
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
525
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
248
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Mike Sommerfeld
Replies
6
Views
1K
Mike Sommerfeld
Mike Sommerfeld
Top