• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Orange juice vs pineapple juice

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For vitamin C, we take fruit juice instead of vitamin pills. One time there was a little debate about fruit juice. Which is better between orange juice and pineapple juice? My take was pineapple juice since we already have that in the can since I was a little girl. Orange juice came in late and it was in the powder form. Maybe fresh orange juice is better than canned pineapple juice.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Drinking more juice can be one of the quickest ways to get some vitamin C, and many juices do supply most of the vitamin C that you need as well. They say that eight ounces of fresh-squeezed orange juice has about 125 milligrams of vitamin C, and the next best juice for vitamin C is raw white or pink grapefruit juice- with each providing more than 90 milligrams. Though pineapple juice is still good for vitamin C, it only has around 25 milligrams of vitamin C.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

As for me, I prefer pineapple juice because it is more readily available. There are specific brands of pineapple juice sold in stores that are near me which makes it convenient. I get my dose of vitamins A, C, E from drinking ready to drink pineapple juice straight from the can.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I would have to say that pineapple juice with its phytochemical properties is healthier and more nutritious than orange juice. Also pineapple juice for me is better tasting than orange juice.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I prefer pineapple juice than orange juice.This is because I fine pineapples more tastier than oranges.But I always feel a sour taste in my tongue whenever I take a lot of pineapples.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I love my juice cocktail. We normally take it as a family. We mix all the pineapples, oranges, red grapes, beet roots, kiwi fruits, mango in the blender. We also add some peanut butter. It enhances the flavor and gives it a whole different taste. I love to take my juice on an empty stomach preferably before my work outs. The juice normally boosts my immunity.