• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Orange juice vs pineapple juice

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
For vitamin C, we take fruit juice instead of vitamin pills. One time there was a little debate about fruit juice. Which is better between orange juice and pineapple juice? My take was pineapple juice since we already have that in the can since I was a little girl. Orange juice came in late and it was in the powder form. Maybe fresh orange juice is better than canned pineapple juice.
 
Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
506
Points
18
Drinking more juice can be one of the quickest ways to get some vitamin C, and many juices do supply most of the vitamin C that you need as well. They say that eight ounces of fresh-squeezed orange juice has about 125 milligrams of vitamin C, and the next best juice for vitamin C is raw white or pink grapefruit juice- with each providing more than 90 milligrams. Though pineapple juice is still good for vitamin C, it only has around 25 milligrams of vitamin C.
 
NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2018
Messages
397
Points
18
As for me, I prefer pineapple juice because it is more readily available. There are specific brands of pineapple juice sold in stores that are near me which makes it convenient. I get my dose of vitamins A, C, E from drinking ready to drink pineapple juice straight from the can.
 
Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
415
Points
18
I would have to say that pineapple juice with its phytochemical properties is healthier and more nutritious than orange juice. Also pineapple juice for me is better tasting than orange juice.
 
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
303
Points
18
I prefer pineapple juice than orange juice.This is because I fine pineapples more tastier than oranges.But I always feel a sour taste in my tongue whenever I take a lot of pineapples.
 
sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
145
Points
18
I love my juice cocktail. We normally take it as a family. We mix all the pineapples, oranges, red grapes, beet roots, kiwi fruits, mango in the blender. We also add some peanut butter. It enhances the flavor and gives it a whole different taste. I love to take my juice on an empty stomach preferably before my work outs. The juice normally boosts my immunity.
 

Similar threads

Top