• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pain is dead.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I wish I was dead.

2vanyx0-1.jpg

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate you so much. When I'm made Admin, first thing I'ma do is ban your arse. :drool:

No you can't just ban someone like Ben. He would get all angry and then start a whole heap of troll accounts to send death threats via PM and to spam the forum telling everyone that you were a terrible Admin. Then he'd create more accounts every day to pretend like he hadn't been banned, and then get even more pissed off when you ban those accounts.

Oh wait. Ben is more mature than that. He'd just find something else to do. :doh:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No you can't just ban someone like Ben. He would get all angry and then start a whole heap of troll accounts to send death threats via PM and to spam the forum telling everyone that you were a terrible Admin. Then he'd create more accounts every day to pretend like he hadn't been banned, and then get even more pissed off when you ban those accounts.

Oh wait. Ben is more mature than that. He'd just find something else to do. :doh:

no one would do something like that :runinafire:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP

I'd just do what I normally do when not on the Mecca, masturbate.

But if I had to I could actually hunt Skippy down. I know where if trains. But I wouldn't kill him, just rape him a bit, then go for a beer.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

THIS! THIS ladys and gentleman is a post!

:rofl3::rofl3:

this thread has gone to a whole different level!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I'd just do what I normally do when not on the Mecca, masturbate.

But if I had to I could actually hunt Skippy down. I know where if trains. But I wouldn't kill him, just rape him a bit, then go for a beer.

You'd have to catch me first... I'm pretty elusive.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do I sense some homoerotic bodybuilding fanfiction coming ? OH GOD YES

Its so Elfreako, this sort of homoerotic behavior toward other male members.