• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Pain is dead.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I wish I was dead.

2vanyx0-1.jpg
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I hate you so much. When I'm made Admin, first thing I'ma do is ban your arse. :drool:

No you can't just ban someone like Ben. He would get all angry and then start a whole heap of troll accounts to send death threats via PM and to spam the forum telling everyone that you were a terrible Admin. Then he'd create more accounts every day to pretend like he hadn't been banned, and then get even more pissed off when you ban those accounts.

Oh wait. Ben is more mature than that. He'd just find something else to do. :doh:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
No you can't just ban someone like Ben. He would get all angry and then start a whole heap of troll accounts to send death threats via PM and to spam the forum telling everyone that you were a terrible Admin. Then he'd create more accounts every day to pretend like he hadn't been banned, and then get even more pissed off when you ban those accounts.

Oh wait. Ben is more mature than that. He'd just find something else to do. :doh:

no one would do something like that :runinafire:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
No you can't just ban someone like Ben. He would get all angry and then start a whole heap of troll accounts to send death threats via PM and to spam the forum telling everyone that you were a terrible Admin. Then he'd create more accounts every day to pretend like he hadn't been banned, and then get even more pissed off when you ban those accounts.

Oh wait. Ben is more mature than that. He'd just find something else to do. :doh:

I'd just do what I normally do when not on the Mecca, masturbate.

But if I had to I could actually hunt Skippy down. I know where if trains. But I wouldn't kill him, just rape him a bit, then go for a beer.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
^^^^

THIS! THIS ladys and gentleman is a post!

:rofl3::rofl3:


this thread has gone to a whole different level!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I'd just do what I normally do when not on the Mecca, masturbate.

But if I had to I could actually hunt Skippy down. I know where if trains. But I wouldn't kill him, just rape him a bit, then go for a beer.

You'd have to catch me first... I'm pretty elusive.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Do I sense some homoerotic bodybuilding fanfiction coming ? OH GOD YES

Its so Elfreako, this sort of homoerotic behavior toward other male members.
 

Similar threads

PumpChaser
Replies
0
Views
1
PumpChaser
PumpChaser
Labrada Nutrition
Replies
0
Views
63
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
AlphaLifter
Replies
5
Views
206
legdaylarry
L
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
137
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top