• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paul: Not ready to endorse McCain

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd be pretty surprised if someone can watch this and listen to him, and still not support him.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd be pretty surprised if someone can watch this and listen to him, and still not support him.

Well there is a lot of idiots out there, hell look at the dooped morons supporting McCain, Obama and/or Hillary :e5dunno:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i WOULD have voted for Ron Paulk if i COULD have.

unfortunately the video isnt working for me

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well there is a lot of idiots out there, hell look at the dooped morons supporting McCain, Obama and/or Hillary :e5dunno:

now that is kinda ignorant braaq, cuz that would mean that 98% of the population are idiots:49: i think alot of people knows what he stands for, hell hes gotten alot of attention in the media it seems, alot of people just dont think hes got the best solutions to americas problems.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
now that is kinda ignorant braaq, cuz that would mean that 98% of the population are idiots:49: i think alot of people knows what he stands for, hell hes gotten alot of attention in the media it seems, alot of people just dont think hes got the best solutions to americas problems.

Couldn't disagree more. Got a lot of attention in the media?? lol.People are stupid, look at Obama's success. The guy says absolutely nothing, he just says it well.

Anybody who thinks that cutting back on government spending, sound money, less wars, less taxes, honest government, etc are not the best solutions for America is ignorant, period.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ or for any government, for that matter.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron Paul's media coverage:

"Congressman Paul, you
- mean America invited the 9/11 attacks?
- aren't going to win, will you run as a third party?
-want to eliminate the CIA/FBI ?
-you hate black people? "

.... and it goes on.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Yeah, Ron Paul gets tons of media coverage and it's always very fair. It's not like any of the media outlets have intentionally left him out of their presidential news coverage. It's not like any of the news channels have ever left his name off the election results. It's not like he was ever left out of any nationally televised debates.

oh wait....

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Without even considering his political positions, he's pretty much everything that a President should be.

-20 year Congressman
-OB doctor, treated people out of his pocket if they couldn't afford it
-War veteran
-Married his high school sweetheart
-Returns part of his salary to taxpayers every year
-flawless voting record
-self taught expert in economics, history
-completely incorruptible

You'd think the media would cream their pants about someone like him leading America. They did the exact opposite, ask yourself why.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let's take a look at the reasons why the majority don't vote Ron Paul

-He's too old
-He has a squeaky voice
-He's the only candidate that doesn't claim he'll do everything, just to get elected
-He's honest with the people and actually tells what he plans to do (which departments to get rid of or how to save the dollar) for change rather than saying absolutely nothing (Obama and all others)
-He's not as attractive as Mitt Romney
-He has two first names
-He's got no chance (before any of the primaries even started)

Yeah, I'd say Braaq hit it right on the button, the American people fail at voting.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes I do, he looks like JFK!!!!!!!

:coolguy:

Pft, these woman pay Ron Paul good money to have him go down on them. If they can't afford him, he does it for free. If that isn't appealing to the American people I don't know what is.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't see over 4,000 women spreading their legs for Mitt Romney, do you?

nice one:49:

im just saying guys, that although alot of ron pauls ideas are interesting, u gotta admit that they seem a bit extreme to alot of people, not everyone views removal of the income tax as a number one issue and they understand that those money would have to be taken from somewhere. and i dont think that makes someone stupid not to agree, and not being a liberalist, thats democracy. and cmon u cant blame the media for not giving him as much coverage as the other candidates, obviously, it was clear from the beginning who stuck out and offc the media would give them more attention. but hell ive seen alot of ron paul clips on here, from cnn and fox etc and its been interesting learning about him, seeing as he represents something different, although i do not agree with him on important issues i respect him alot, and i think its great that he stands for what he believes in and is not willing to endorse mccain.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice one:49:

im just saying guys, that although alot of ron pauls ideas are interesting, u gotta admit that they seem a bit extreme to alot of people,

Sadly, following the Constitution does seem extreme this day in age.

and cmon u cant blame the media for not giving him as much coverage as the other candidates, obviously, it was clear from the beginning who stuck out and offc the media would give them more attention.

Oh come on, that couldn't be more wrong. The media pretty much hand picks the candidates. Look at all the hype Fred Thompson had before he even entered, they hyped him up as the next Reagan and the "true conservative" and all this shit. Rudy Giuliani was hyped up as this great leader who could be tough on terrorism, which was such bullshit. Rudy made a mess after 9/11 and fucked up so much. Yet, he was the instant "front runner" when he's probably the more corrupt politician there is.

The media picks the candidates, and the people vote for the choice of the select few that the media provides to them.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron Paul's media coverage:

"Congressman Paul, you
- mean America invited the 9/11 attacks?
- aren't going to win, will you run as a third party?
-want to eliminate the CIA/FBI ?
-you hate black people? "

.... and it goes on.
Don't forget...

-You're saying we should take our marching orders from Al Qaeda?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just comes to show, majority of USA, is dumb for sure.
seems like they get stupider and stupider each time theres an election/campaign for a new president

imagine 25+years from now

So sos name - " i believe we can control the world.. and still keep peace!" crowd - "YAAAAY!!!!!"

sad