• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thursday, August 31

CARDIO

ELLIPTICAL: 15 mins. - 286 calories
STAIR STEPPER: 15 mins. - 201 calories
ELLIPTICAL: 15 mins. - 281 calories

TIME: 45 minutes
TOTAL CALORIES: 768 calories

I went into the gym late because I got out of school a little late, then I had to go to the bank, and then to the gas station...so I did what I could. I really think I could of got 1000 calories with 15 more minutes, and I need to plan it out for next time. Saturday will be the day...see ya then!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you better get that 1000 calories on Saturday, then on Sunday we will dominate at Kings Island muahahahah

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome work Paulie. Makes my session look a bit pathetic today. Nice one mate, keep up the intensity.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dang, it'd be kool if ya can get 1,000 cals in 45mins :)

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
you better get that 1000 calories on Saturday, then on Sunday we will dominate at Kings Island muahahahah

Actually im doing cardio Friday and Saturday and hopefully Friday I get 1000.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypocrisy86 said:
Dang, it'd be kool if ya can get 1,000 cals in 45mins :)

That might be impossible for me as I don't have enough endurance or stamina or whatever to keep burnin that many calories.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Actually im doing cardio Friday and Saturday and hopefully Friday I get 1000.

You better get it both days then :31_whip:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Friday, September 1

This session SUCKED.

CARDIO

ELLIPTICAL: 15 mins. - 237 calories <<< this was me trying to push it....WTF?!
STAIR STEPPER: 15 mins. - 209 calories
ELLIPTICAL: 15 mins. - 204 calories (what a joke)
STAIR STEPPER: 15 mins. - 209 calories

TIME: 60 minutes
TOTAL CALORIES: 859 calories

I dont know what happended to this session. This was supposed to be my 1000 calorie day!! I didnt have the energy to push to the max in every 15 minute increment. Thats why I did 15 minute increments so I could focus on just that.

Here's my only accuse to not getting 1000 calories. I slept till 12:15 pm....then was in the gym at 1:15 pm. I had a cup of oats and a protein shake before my session. I think if I had waken up at 8 am....then went to the gym at 1:15 with probably 80 g. of carbs in me, I would have gotten 1000 calories in an hour. But yea, this session pissed me off.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also have some goals that I want to get by January. Since probably in 3 weeks ill be done dieting, I can start eating more and bring my carbs back up 250-300g. I know ill put on a little bit of size by January and my strength will increase pretty nicely as well.

I made goals back in like April? and they were pretty much impossible for me to get since I was dieting most of the time and my nutritional intake kind of sucked. So I only got like a few of my goals and failed on the rest of them. But ill have my goals hopefully posted tonight.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no 1000 calories :tear:

I better see a sweet 1000 calorie session tomorrow then :no:

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Paulie, it's alright bro. At least you went in there and tried. Just think man, in 3 weeks you will be eating TONS of food and really seeing some great musclular improvement and no more of this dieting bullshit. You get to join the bulk club w/ Tweak, Line and myself. Keep on w/ it man, almost there!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Palmetto said:
Hey Paulie, it's alright bro. At least you went in there and tried. Just think man, in 3 weeks you will be eating TONS of food and really seeing some great musclular improvement and no more of this dieting bullshit. You get to join the bulk club w/ Tweak, Line and myself. Keep on w/ it man, almost there!

He's not bulking for quite a while Palmetto, so he wont be joining us until next year :gayaway:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Palmetto said:

Well not exactly bulking quite yet. Just putting on some size and keeping the protein and carbs pretty moderate.

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh well damn...my fault then Paulie. I still love you.

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak stop whroing around in Paulie's log. Damn.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea tweak...stay on topic. Jeez.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey paulie no need to be dissapointed, u might not have gotten the 1000 calories but u got a great amount. u will get it next time bro!