• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice stuff Paulie! Still getting those sessions in and good to see more vid clips too! Even if they do have Tweak belittling you in them! At least in having the vids you can see where you need to improve!
Good sessions though!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did some cardio today. It really sucked, I went into the gym pretty dehydrated. Ill try not to do that again.

CARDIO

ELLIPTICAL: 20 mins. - 273 calories (lack of energy, couldnt get the legs movin)
STAIR STEPPER: 15 mins. - 137 calories
SEATED BIKE: 10 mins. - 97 calories

TIME: 45 minutes
TOTAL CALORIES: 507 calories

This is my week off. But ill still be doing cardio, cardio, and more cardio.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not bad man!!, over 500 cals for 45mins is good

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Over 500 calories Paulie, so that's a result. Good job in 45mins.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you should have just ate some oats before your cardio session, then you would have dominated. Are you lowering your carbs by another 50 this week? If so your going to be dragging ass all week so try to go intense as ever on cardio, this is where it counts.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
you should have just ate some oats before your cardio session, then you would have dominated. Are you lowering your carbs by another 50 this week? If so your going to be dragging ass all week so try to go intense as ever on cardio, this is where it counts.

another 50?? Heck yea ill be dragging ass. Well I guess I will do so just because you probably want me to.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
another 50?? Heck yea ill be dragging ass. Well I guess I will do so just because you probably want me to.

good, you better do it.

and shave the damn hair off already too so we can actually see your abs

Your going to be running off 150 carbs a day now right? Make it count Paul, lets see some extremely intense cardio this week! only go like 3-4 times though, this is your week off so you want to rest to a point at least. Make those times count though! I want to see an hours worth of cardio and at least 800 calories total! Lets see that, that is your goal!!!

oh yea, if you can, increase your protein intake by 50 too, you can do it Paul!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im running off of 150 carbs right now without dropping carbs again. So theres no need to drop more. And yes, I will be able to increase my protein.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Im running off of 150 carbs right now without dropping carbs again. So theres no need to drop more. And yes, I will be able to increase my protein.

150 right now? jeeze I thought you were at 200, well just increase your protein by 50 and see how that goes.

800 calories in 1 hour cardio this week Paul, that is your goal, lets see it

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Monday, August 28

CARDIO

ELLIPTICAL: 30 mins. - 536 calories
STAIR STEPPER: 15 mins. - 157 calories
ELLIPTICAL: 15 mins. - 181 calories (did this again cause it's awesome)

TIME: 60 minutes
TOTAL CALORIES: 874 calories

Achieved my goal. Hopefully I can do this good all week.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Monday, August 28

CARDIO

ELLIPTICAL: 30 mins. - 536 calories
STAIR STEPPER: 15 mins. - 157 calories
ELLIPTICAL: 15 mins. - 181 calories (did this again cause it's awesome)

TOTAL CALORIES: 874 calories

Achieved my goal. Hopefully I can do this good all week.

you better do that all week, in fact, I'd love to see a 1000 calorie hour out of you, that would be quite an acheivment.

This was a fantastic cardio session, by the end of this week you better shave that racoon off your body and then you can show off your sweet abs

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie...man I was bored at work today and was looking through your whole log. All I have to say man is WOW. You have come a long way my brother. Keep pumping it out and I can't wait to see those pics but without the Racoon hair. Just wanted to stop by and give you some encouragement man, you should be very proud of yourself bud.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx to everyone for the comments! Im trying really hard right now just to cut down so I can actually start putting on size. This is seriously the most devoted ive been on this diet, even when I lost 70+ plus pounds...I didnt diet right, because I was leaning more towards the starvation diet and I didnt eat well at all but still lost all that weight cause my cardio was very intense and I used thermogenics. But I appreciate all your comments, I think im about 2-3 weeks out from where I want to be, and I might shave the raccoon hair this weekend and I will have pics sometime soon. Thanx!

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good cardio session mate burn those calories

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tuesday, August 29

CARDIO

ELLIPTICAL: 30 mins. - 545 calories
STAIR STEPPER: 15 mins. - 182 calories
ELLIPTICAL: 15 mins. - 213 calories

TOTAL CALORIES: 940 calories

This was an INTENSE session, wow! Im 60 calories away from getting 1000 in an hour. But I took 5 minute rests inbetween the exercises just so I could catch my breath and give my legs a break. Hopefully I get up to 1000, that would be awesome. Ill keep pushin' though! See ya probably Thursday for more cardio.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hardcore cardio man, u burned some serious calories.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:eek: :eek: :eek:

thats freaking sweet, 1000 calories will be dominated shortly. Once you get 1000 calories then your last cardio session of the week better be over 1000, muahaha you are dominating that cardio. That is excellent

PaulFlexing 1

That face kills me everytime :49: :49: :49:

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Absolutely ripping the cardio to pieces Paulie, that's an amazing work rate dude. As for the scare cut, let's see a Mohican!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr mofo!!!!

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man you are becoming the Cardio King. Mate, my body just whispered to me "forget it you fat bastard, I'll kill you before you try it" looool.
But serious man that is hardcore, I'm with Evo, a mohawk would look hardcore to suit your attitude to working out bro.