• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if your ever hung over again and I know about it I'm going to make that day the worst day of your life. I will come over, drag you outta the house and just talk really loud the whole time and make you drink more!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
if your ever hung over again and I know about it I'm going to make that day the worst day of your life. I will come over, drag you outta the house and just talk really loud the whole time and make you drink more!

You would do that to me. You probably have alot of friends that drink, why dont you ever say anything to them?

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
You would do that to me. You probably have alot of friends that drink, why dont you ever say anything to them?

actually I dont really have any friends that drink, close friends at least...drinking is just a sensitive subject with me, I used to drink too much, and now I personally think its dumb and we dont need it. So when you drink, I'm going to kick your ass

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
actually I dont really have any friends that drink, close friends at least...drinking is just a sensitive subject with me, I used to drink too much, and now I personally think its dumb and we dont need it. So when you drink, I'm going to kick your ass

Yea it is pretty dumb, thats why I was 21 until my first time. But who doesnt drink on their 21st birthday? Its pretty common, but still I will go back to the normal me...nothin to worry about.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Yea it is pretty dumb, thats why I was 21 until my first time. But who doesnt drink on their 21st birthday? Its pretty common, but still I will go back to the normal me...nothin to worry about.

who doesnt drink when they turn 21? somebody with common sense duh. I know damn straight I wont, I probably wont even drink again or smoke marijuana again in my life, its been 2 years since either of them. Theyre both dirt, use your head Paul. Just because your legal age to drink doesnt mean you have to.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
who doesnt drink when they turn 21? somebody with common sense duh. I know damn straight I wont, I probably wont even drink again or smoke marijuana again in my life, its been 2 years since either of them. Theyre both dirt, use your head Paul. Just because your legal age to drink doesnt mean you have to.

Yea well I chose to, and I learned a lesson. Im glad I never did it in high school, and I know I wont do it again.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm suprised when you turned 18 you didnt go buy a pack of cigarettes and smoke them that night, same thing Paul.

I better see the 60lbs this week on Seated Db Press btw

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You better be there to help me.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
You better be there to help me.

I could be, I work 8-1 I think so I could come after that

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well we will lift at the Y if thats fine with you.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yep thats cool, I might go lower reps I dunno, I'd love to get the 75s on Seated Db Press, but I think I'll keep it with high reps who knows

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im pretty sure you could get the 75's, but its up to you.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I could get them, and I think getting them finally would really break me through the plateau I'm in...so who knows, maybe I'll keep it heavy, maybe even real heavy like 5-6 reps hmmm

btw, your getting the 60s wether you like it or not

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im excited, I would pee all over myself if I get the 60's for 8 reps, hell if I get 10 reps, I will kiss you.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Im excited, I would pee all over myself if I get the 60's for 8 reps, hell if I get 10 reps, I will kiss you.

:hsughr: :hsughr: :hsughr: :hsughr: :hsughr:

If you get the 60s for 8 good reps I'm making you get the 65s and I dont care if you even get 3 or 4 of those, it will be good for you

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
GET KRUNK BABY!
HIT IT HARD KEEP IT SAFE BABY!
AND

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ill hope for the 60's, that would make my chances of getting my goal alot better lol.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im going to bed all, later.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good night Paul..lets see a great session tomorrow

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today is your day Paulie!!! We want that f**g 10 reps, do u hear me???