• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PBW Dex And Jay give their thoughts on the Olympia

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Why not? :confused: Doing the Arnold is a good pay day for Dex.

True, but he might need that time off to come in much better at the O.
Even though I dont see him win next year with Victor coming back. And with the improvments Phil does and at that speed he will pass dex really fast. And hopfully Jay will come back with vengeance

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good show to listen to....good to hear what both guys thought as well as the judges

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good Link man. I can't wait to see the package Jay promises to bring in 2009. Saving the cash for tickets and airfare right now!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya at least hes honest with himself....he clearly missed his condition by 24hrs or so and knows it. I hope he can still bring it next year. I'm planning on making the trip as well! Hell it might be the last time we see him on stage!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Good on Jay. I think Im turning into a fan now that he's not the O.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
k

True, but he might need that time off to come in much better at the O.
Even though I dont see him win next year with Victor coming back. And with the improvments Phil does and at that speed he will pass dex really fast. And hopfully Jay will come back with vengeance

x2

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay gives a great interview and is a great guy. but i don't buy that he "missed it". he's been competing since he was 18 and has been a contender for the O since 01. he's missed it 2 straight years now, i think he's losing it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bone Yard

Bone Yard

cutler can only get worse from here. sorry to say.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Jay needs to compete in a show before 2009 Mr Olympia...

Why? He doesn't need to gain more mass, he only needs to know how to dry out his huge frame... conditioning is now his only problem so... whey not to try some new pre contest diet/training, do a show (ASC, for example) and then try to improve all that things regarding to next years Mr O?

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Jay needs to compete in a show before 2009 Mr Olympia...

Why? He doesn't need to gain more mass, he only needs to know how to dry out his huge frame... conditioning is now his only problem so... whey not to try some new pre contest diet/training, do a show (ASC, for example) and then try to improve all that things regarding to next years Mr O?
i was thinking the same thing :xyxthumbs:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Good Link man. I can't wait to see the package Jay promises to bring in 2009. Saving the cash for tickets and airfare right now!
Just like the one he promised to deliver in 2008? :keke:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cutler can only get worse from here. sorry to say.

sorry, i have to disagree with you here, and im sure meny others would also aswel even if their not cutler fan's.
i believe cutler will do his best in order to try and regain what he lost but attacking his training and dieting from new ways.

Loading the link that was posted, will watch it during breakfast,
thanks heaps as for sharing :tiphat:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes, probably competing a little bit more could help him to understand how to dial in

Zviko

Zviko

cutler can improve but will he improve enough to beat other improved athletes there areprobably more guys next year who want.