• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pejudging pictures

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last edited by a moderator:
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay looks much better in these pics than on the webcast

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay looks better here but he should NOT win!

L

laidback

Poor video and lighting quality from the pre judging video...

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its tight,but i see Jay repeating and it could anyone from thse guys in 2-4th place.

bangbang

bangbang

i'm going to be the oddball here and probably going to get a lot of crap for this.. but i can't stand dennis wolf's physique. i think he's got a lot of hype under his belt. i think melvin anthony should be where he's at during prejudging. not sure what it is, but he seems to always be in the shadows of everyone else.

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

hes better then last year i still don't think he deserves it look at dex they hype up dex vs jay but tho dex deserves it he won't get it i see top 7 as it will end up being:
jay
dex
phil
wolf
toney
silvio

as it should be:

dex
cut
phil
wolf
toney
silv

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay looks quite good, Phil and Dex look awesome, also Toney but Wolf is out of four. I didn't see to much on webcast I'm only judging by the pics

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
hes better then last year i still don't think he deserves it look at dex they hype up dex vs jay but tho dex deserves it he won't get it i see top 7 as it will end up being:
jay
dex
phil
wolf
toney
silvio

as it should be:

dex
cut
phil
wolf
toney
silv

i agree with you 100%

mjappe

mjappe

Dexters arms looks loaded - Nr1 in my book judging from above:)!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! HEATH!!!!!!!!!!!! holy shit amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!, jay looks like a turd with veins, wolf looks good and he has pretty good conditoning, fuck dexter hes a shit head, heath is taking it guys im convinced, im damn proud to be in team heath!!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lmao @ heaths crazy ass looking faces nhaaaa!!!!!!!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil looks incredible, Jay is soft as a baby's ass.

Jay's close to the same as last year.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In these pics I have Wolf as first and Jay as fourth. He is smooth compared to the other three and his imbalances in his arm and leg is extremely apparent. If Ronnie lost due to these exact problems in '06 then it would be an outrage if he wins. If Jay really hardens up then maybe he can squeak by, but Wolf thus far is dominating. I have Heath as second, he looks spot on even though the lighting is not great and Dex doesn't look 100%

It isn't that I don't like Jay, this is just my honest opinion:

1) Wolf
2) Phil
3) Dex
4) Jay

bangbang

bangbang

there's always going to be an underdog to sell tickets. dex just happened to be in that spot, but i honestly think dex has a crazy physique. the announcer mentioned that if everyone was dex's height, he would be mr.o which i think is true to a point.

your predictions are exactly what i guessed.

we need victor back!.... lol..

(Edit: this is for bodybuilderdk - forgot to hit the quote botton)

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
idk jay is massive as shit but hes not balanced right, heath has got it all, the biggest rivalry is between heath and wolf, dex looks like a scared little school girl with a wet pussy

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In these pics I have Wolf as first and Jay as fourth. He is smooth compared to the other three and his imbalances in his arm and leg is extremely apparent. If Ronnie lost due to these exact problems in '06 then it would be an outrage if he wins. If Jay really hardens up then maybe he can squeak by, but Wolf thus far is dominating. I have Heath as second, he looks spot on even though the lighting is not great and Dex doesn't look 100%

It isn't that I don't like Jay, this is just my honest opinion:

1) Wolf
2) Phil
3) Dex
4) Jay

what are you smokin son....Wolf is maybe 4th. If it was judged right i would have Phil in first. Toney looks better than Wolf IMO

bangbang

bangbang

how are you guys coming up with these results?? are you making them by who you favor or are you looking at what the judges normally look at and by history? as bad as you may think jay is.. the judges are not going to give him 4th.