• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Roidshop.to

Phil Heath 08 vs Jay Cutler 01 (NR 2)

Who wins?

• Total voters

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Phil Heath (Ironman 2008) vs Jay Cutler (Mr. Olympia 2001)

(Crappy quality on the Cutler pics, but judge with what you got)

2vl44f6-1.jpg
ng1ow1-1.jpg

ogjser-1.jpg
o76pzt-1.jpg

10oqhab-1.jpg
2ry53q0-1.jpg

4gqjhg-1.jpg
nboegg-1.jpg

fpc6yp-1.jpg
s49ekx-1.jpg

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay without a doubt, alot bigger and in better condition. better quads, wider and thicker back and better chest and wider shoulders.

MetalMX

Jay takes it. Man Jay's physique in 2001 was just phenomenal his look now i don't really like all that much.

hydro

jay!!! big n ripped looks awsome you can really tell on the front lat spread comparison that he wins hands down

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay wins.

Says something that Jay beats Phil with 7 yr old pics but not with todays' - by most peoples eyes.

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can we make an entire new forum "Phil Heath Ironman 2008 vs. Everything" ????

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay for sure :xyxthumbs: by the way i think 2001 was cutler at his best !!! he should've won the OLYMPIA that year, the judges are :jerkoff1:

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay for sure :xyxthumbs: by the way i think 2001 was cutler at his best !!! he should've won the OLYMPIA that year, the judges are :jerkoff1:

...were more interested in back developement and overall mass where RONNIE was the better man that night?

maybe not fair for all, but there is no need to bash the winner or the judges that year

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay wins but the conditioning is not better by him jsut look at his glutes not striated.

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay wins but the conditioning is not better by him jsut look at his glutes not striated.

well i see a big big striation in the right glute in the screen, and this is the day after of before the show, not show itself, so if it was ripped that day, you can bet your own ass than jay's one was ripped on the stage :xyxthumbs:

samsam

What the hell is up with all these huge left biceps, both of their arms are like completely different!

But still, cutler unfridged version wins.