• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil heath 10 weeks out?

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/5479976_ygcPC/1/335070406_MRfnN#335136088_SXcHm

riznsg-1.jpg

but here you go!:tiphat:Word is that Phil is about 262-265lbs
I hope someone finds more pictures..
http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/5479976_ygcPC/1/335070406_MRfnN#335136088_SXcHm
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
omg look at that fdb, his lats looks huge, damn he's looking great, thx Lion :2:
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
LOL, I love that picture of him next to that fat chick.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
wow, hes looking really good!!!
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Damn, he looks great as usual! Thx!!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
he looks great. thanks for posting LH:tiphat:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Wow he does look huge! Thanks for posting Lion
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
top 4 at the OLYMPIA !!! go phil :hsughr:
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Lookin big. I tried to find some ofthe pics but couldnt find any.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
samsam

samsam

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
143
Points
16

Guess The BBer Game!

Anyway, he looks awesome, seems his back has improved width-wise but his bis doesn't have the same impact as usual, probably just due to overall size addition.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
cant wait to see what hes gonna bring to the stage. Im undecided if he can take dex because dexters brought himself up as well! I have them both in the top 3 tho.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
oh yea the future of pro bodybuilding, hes gonna do some damage in the near future.
 
jahmike

jahmike

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
24
Points
1
he's going to give Dex all he can handle !!! Dex better watch out.
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
I still dont think Phil can beat Dex at the O considering that Dex has looked to have added some size but hey Phil might show up bigger too so who knows i guess....? The battle for the Sandow will still be between Jay and Dennis in my book. Phil does look great though and WILL be a Mr.O in the near future im sure.
 
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
Thanks guys, I had a great time in Jackson, MS and got that chance to hang with WWF star Jake "the snake" Roberts. I'm currently 260-262 and starting come down gradually and not lose too much muscle. I most likely won't post any pics, but I will give you all an update ok. I'm now layin' down getting treatment (acupunture and e-stem) while on my crackberry so u know I'm down for you guys. All the best!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
LOL crackberry.

No pics will leave us hangin out to see you at the olympia! good luck with the dieting!
 
D

drexel1234

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2007
Messages
105
Points
16
ur the man phil good luck wit the contest prep i know ur gonna nail it like always. in know ur still 9-10 weeks out but any idea of contest weight, i was thinking u would be in the 235-245 range?
 

Similar threads

8thWonder
Replies
18
Views
9K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
tkD
Replies
16
Views
10K
MarkoB
MarkoB
Natzo
Replies
36
Views
12K
Limpboy
Limpboy
COACH
Replies
4
Views
4K
Johnny Bravo
Johnny Bravo
Top