• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath 16 weeks out

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Guest posing on may 31.

Dunkin donuts FTW.

ibxixg-1.jpg

n5n09y-1.jpg

fac6fd-1.jpg
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Looks good. But the vibe I got wasn't as good as I hoped
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
no wow factor this time ._. right daniel?
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Adter seeing the Heath vs Wolf thread and this one, I am of the opinion that Heath will battle to make top 5 this year. Future is still bright
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Do you guys need to be reminded, that A) He is offseason here B) look below.

rclf1s-1.jpg
 
SirTeddy

SirTeddy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
105
Points
16
He still can't do the side chest-pose.
 
atomic strenght

atomic strenght

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
275
Points
18
his chest needs a lil more work
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
he looks alright, DD has gooood donuts :D
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
he sure is enjoying the offseason. but he will look awsome again in september.
 
Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
298
Points
18
Hes fat...ahaha
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
A

agefranco

Member
Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
19
Points
1
hes 16 weeks out, wait till hes 8 or 4 weeks out
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
my guess is that he went off the sauce.. looks like he lost a lot of muscle.. he will get it back in no time though.. cant wait to see him about 4 weeks out.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Ok..let me rephrase, he doesn't looks as enormous as on the offseason pics from last year
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
my guess is that he went off the sauce.. looks like he lost a lot of muscle.. he will get it back in no time though.. cant wait to see him about 4 weeks out.

My thoughts exactly.Morphing starts soon..
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Do you guys need to be reminded, that A) He is offseason here B) look below.

rclf1s-1.jpg

I know he is VERY impressive, but I just think he will get a little bit lost in the tough lineup with the big guns this year.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aram

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2007
Messages
19
Points
1
He won't only place top 5....he will win
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
He won't only place top 5....he will win

Not yet buddy but pretty soon im sure. Still has some things to bring up to knock out the likes of Jay Vic and Dennis but he is getting there fast.....:xyxthumbs:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Give the guy a break. He has been traveling a lot last few months.
 
hydro

hydro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2006
Messages
156
Points
16
smooth n small, off the gear in those shots, come prep time for the O he will jump bak on it and xplode
 

Similar threads

8thWonder
Replies
18
Views
9K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
tkD
Replies
16
Views
10K
MarkoB
MarkoB
Natzo
Replies
36
Views
12K
Limpboy
Limpboy
COACH
Replies
4
Views
4K
Johnny Bravo
Johnny Bravo
Top