• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath - 2009 Mr. Olympia Fifth Place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Getting back to Phil vs. Kai, here's a pic from the '08 Arnold showing both (plus Branch) on the same stage. Phil was the winner here, 2nd to Kai's 3rd, so it makes sense that he will place higher at the Olympia if both are in shape. I'm not sure Kai will have made more improvements than Phil over the past year, especially since he competed in the Arnold and Phil has concentrated solely on the Olympia.

Branch had a great showing at the '09 Arnold but if he looks this small compared to these guys (plus Jay, Victor, Wolf, etc.) at the Olympia, he won't crack the top six.

This is an excellent post. That pic really does sum it up.

And I'm surprised at how small Branch looks next to Phil and Kai. I've never thought of either as being huge (in BBer terms of course).

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
no, i didn't hate ronnie, i hated his job.

cops sucks.

Why do cops suck? And this answer had better be pretty well though out to avoid making yourself out to be any more of an ignoramus than you already have.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^It's because Adam is a retarded fuck.

I have spoken.

E

emil

wow, branch is getting pwned in that pic...

Salt

Salt

It seems like Kai and Phil is a bit closer to the cam than Branch.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why do cops suck?

i don't know how cops is where you live, but over here in the US 90 % of cops are busy giving people speeding tickets instead of going after drug dealers and criminals for example !! i'm not going to name other stupid shit they do.

so what i'm trying to say is, they do more bad than good for people !!

thats why they suck ass. nuff said.

^It's because Adam is a retarded fuck.

I have spoken.

why you mad ??

because you are a damn cop ?? :rofl3:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
how about u keep an eye on that speed'ometer and then cops wouldnt have to wory about speeders and they will go after the real criminals.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how about u keep an eye on that speed'ometer and then cops wouldnt have to wory about speeders and they will go after the real criminals.

smart, i like.

smartass, i don't.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ LMFAO!

in b4 ban!

:iorofl:

RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

This is an excellent post. That pic really does sum it up.

And I'm surprised at how small Branch looks next to Phil and Kai. I've never thought of either as being huge (in BBer terms of course).

Thanks bro. I was suprised, too. There are a few pics out there that really show the size difference (at least visually, if not in actual bodyweight)between these guys. This one from the '08 Olympia is another good example - Dex vs. Jay.

Attachments

• 2008-mr-olympia-176.jpg
    2008-mr-olympia-176.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 148

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't know how cops is where you live, but over here in the US 90 % of cops are busy giving people speeding tickets instead of going after drug dealers and criminals for example !! i'm not going to name other stupid shit they do.
Ignorance is a sign of stupidity you know.

Road deaths account for a large proportion of preventable crimes in any western country. Key factors in road deaths are therefore targeted to save people from themselves and from killing others. Like it or not but speeding is against the law and can be directly linked to the severity of crashes (which cause deaths). And don't say it can be self regulating because that has been shown to be BS.

so what i'm trying to say is, they do more bad than good for people !!

thats why they suck ass. nuff said.
What planet are you from???

I tell you what; next time there is a road crash you go and inform the innocent victim's family about the death. You take the next rape victim's statement. Walk a mile in the shoes there Adam.
why you mad ??

because you are a damn cop ?? :rofl3:
Yes and at least he understands what it means to be a cop. You are just showing complete ignorance.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
locking this, because I'm tired of seeing the adam bickering go all over the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.