• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Phil Heath 4 Weeks Out 240lbs IRONMAN PRO

D

d.capodiferro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
135
Points
16
great but how can he wheigh only 240 with all that muscle? how tall is he?
 
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
madmax should see this pictures so he can understand the definition of the word shocking...
 
Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
298
Points
18
great but how can he wheigh only 240 with all that muscle? how tall is he?
I believe he is 5 foot 9 of 5 foot 8, if i'm not mistaken, average hieght. Hes ridic..:xyxthumbs:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He looks much much much much much better than I expected. OMG.
 
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
497
Points
16
amazing pictures, i still wanna see that back
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
he reminds me of coleman from the front

GO PHIL!
 
MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
153
Points
16
madmax should see this pictures so he can understand the definition of the word shocking...


I saw them and I AM shocked and man enough to admit it, beside I love Phil, Jay and him are great friends, Jay already said that Phil will be next Mr. O many times, he's the one who discovered him and got Weider to sign him, no animosity there guys, what I can't wait to see is all the Victor and Wolf fans cry when this Phil hits the stage.
 
tp_88

tp_88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2006
Messages
202
Points
16
Oh, man... This Arnold Classics will be so f-ing great! Can't wait!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
If he comes in looking like that he's a serious threat to taking the title in any show he enters...

Incredible....only thing he's not showing us in all these new pics is his back. Maybe hes waiting to shock the bodybuilding world (even more :) ), or its his weak spot and hes not showing it for that reason.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
he gets better by leaps and bounds everytime I see him...still want a back a shot though :e5dunno:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
He looks Fn awesome.Team Heath baby!!!
 
M

mike44

Active member
Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
38
Points
6
Amazing!!! Heath is going to win the olympia one day :xyxthumbs:
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Amazing!!! Heath is going to win the olympia one day :xyxthumbs:

There are many awesome competitors out there... the coming fights for the O are going to be awesome.

Vic, Wolf, Heath and who knows what other guys are going to pop out from a bush to shock us :3
 
putt

putt

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2007
Messages
111
Points
16
WOW!! He looks amazing!!
 
R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
490
Points
16
He hasn't peaked yet, he still has a little way to go.

But WOW. Holy Shape Shifter Batman! That is nuts. I will reserve judgement until i see him from the back.
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
WOW.... Phil really looks like he brought that chest up. Arms are just sick. Cant wait for the Arnold. Go Phil...!
 
isopure

isopure

Active member
Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
42
Points
6
He is the best bodybuilder today. He can do much damage this year at Olympia.
 

Similar threads

8thWonder
Replies
18
Views
9K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
tkD
Replies
16
Views
10K
MarkoB
MarkoB
Natzo
Replies
36
Views
12K
Limpboy
Limpboy
COACH
Replies
4
Views
4K
Johnny Bravo
Johnny Bravo
Top