• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
m4b.is

Mr.Olympia 2008

img_59091204394542-1.jpg

img_59091204394542-1.jpg

img_59181204394545-1.jpg

img_59141204394544-1.jpg

img_59121204394544.jpg

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His muscle looks more impressive than Dexter's. But in comparing the conditioning, Dexter is in better condition/drier. Its going to be close.

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree. I'd be happy with him or Dex winning still though.

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree Phil looks good but Dex is in better shape.... Lets see how things play out tonight but it could go either way.

Ruhlforever

I disagree with Dexter Victory, I can say that even if Dexter trains his calves 200 years non-stop training he won´t have the Phil Calves, Dexter has an excellent back, however Phil is a Flashback of Flex Wheeler I don´t really understand the terms of this corrupted Weider competitions.

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ASC lightning is just PERFECT. Phil looked great, only holding a small amount of water.

Bone Yard

in my opinion, dexter is always the fucken same, that cunt never has any changes. but good on him for winning the ASC. if vic was around, it wouldve been vic - dex - phil.

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in my opinion, dexter is always the fucken same, that cunt never has any changes. but good on him for winning the ASC. if vic was around, it wouldve been vic - dex - phil.

thank you captain obvious

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I disagree with Dexter Victory, I can say that even if Dexter trains his calves 200 years non-stop training he won´t have the Phil Calves, Dexter has an excellent back, however Phil is a Flashback of Flex Wheeler I don´t really understand the terms of this corrupted Weider competitions.
Disagreed. Dexter was quite proficient in greatly filling out the areas that he knew Heath would have problems with and he added noticeable mass to his entire physique this year, particularly through the lower body.

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about :xyxthumbs:
Dexter look much bigger this year compared to last years Mr. O

joligr

Calves?...that is the reason why Coleman couldn´t win any Olympia... COME ON...