• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Phil Heath Arnold Classic Pics

  • Thread starter Mr.Olympia 2008
  • Start date
Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
268
Points
16
Img 59091204394542 1

Img 59091204394542 1

Img 59181204394545 1

Img 59141204394544 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Looking really impressive. Good color on him too.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
and the winner is.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Hopefully the winner is..
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
not as sharp as in the ironman tho
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
His muscle looks more impressive than Dexter's. But in comparing the conditioning, Dexter is in better condition/drier. Its going to be close.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
I agree. I'd be happy with him or Dex winning still though.
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
I agree Phil looks good but Dex is in better shape.... Lets see how things play out tonight but it could go either way.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
I disagree with Dexter Victory, I can say that even if Dexter trains his calves 200 years non-stop training he won´t have the Phil Calves, Dexter has an excellent back, however Phil is a Flashback of Flex Wheeler I don´t really understand the terms of this corrupted Weider competitions.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
ASC lightning is just PERFECT. Phil looked great, only holding a small amount of water.
 
Bone Yard

Bone Yard

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
255
Points
16
in my opinion, dexter is always the fucken same, that cunt never has any changes. but good on him for winning the ASC. if vic was around, it wouldve been vic - dex - phil.
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
in my opinion, dexter is always the fucken same, that cunt never has any changes. but good on him for winning the ASC. if vic was around, it wouldve been vic - dex - phil.

thank you captain obvious
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I disagree with Dexter Victory, I can say that even if Dexter trains his calves 200 years non-stop training he won´t have the Phil Calves, Dexter has an excellent back, however Phil is a Flashback of Flex Wheeler I don´t really understand the terms of this corrupted Weider competitions.
Disagreed. Dexter was quite proficient in greatly filling out the areas that he knew Heath would have problems with and he added noticeable mass to his entire physique this year, particularly through the lower body.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
in my opinion, dexter is always the fucken same, that cunt never has any changes. but good on him for winning the ASC. if vic was around, it wouldve been vic - dex - phil.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about :xyxthumbs:
Dexter look much bigger this year compared to last years Mr. O
 
J

joligr

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
114
Points
16
I disagree with Dexter Victory, I can say that even if Dexter trains his calves 200 years non-stop training he won´t have the Phil Calves, Dexter has an excellent back, however Phil is a Flashback of Flex Wheeler I don´t really understand the terms of this corrupted Weider competitions.

Calves?...that is the reason why Coleman couldn´t win any Olympia... COME ON...
 
Top