Mr.Olympia 2008
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- May 29, 2007
- Messages
- 268
- Points
- 16
Last edited by a moderator:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
not as sharp as in the ironman tho
not as sharp as in the ironman tho
in my opinion, dexter is always the fucken same, that cunt never has any changes. but good on him for winning the ASC. if vic was around, it wouldve been vic - dex - phil.
Disagreed. Dexter was quite proficient in greatly filling out the areas that he knew Heath would have problems with and he added noticeable mass to his entire physique this year, particularly through the lower body.I disagree with Dexter Victory, I can say that even if Dexter trains his calves 200 years non-stop training he won´t have the Phil Calves, Dexter has an excellent back, however Phil is a Flashback of Flex Wheeler I don´t really understand the terms of this corrupted Weider competitions.
in my opinion, dexter is always the fucken same, that cunt never has any changes. but good on him for winning the ASC. if vic was around, it wouldve been vic - dex - phil.
I disagree with Dexter Victory, I can say that even if Dexter trains his calves 200 years non-stop training he won´t have the Phil Calves, Dexter has an excellent back, however Phil is a Flashback of Flex Wheeler I don´t really understand the terms of this corrupted Weider competitions.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.