• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath @ Max Muscle, Venice

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^crazy arm:omgwtf:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Crazy arm for sure!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Pros look incredible 1-2 weeks after the shows...
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Pros look incredible 1-2 weeks after the shows...
That's because their bodies were depleted for so long, that their body stores all the nutrients it's getting. Thus, always a much fuller look.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
phils forearms > frank Mcgraths forearms
 
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
Yo!

I had fun hanging out with Hide and Dave Bourlet at Max Muscle Venice. I was there shooting with Flex Magazine and training at Gold's Venice. I was suppose to play Dave B in some PS3 Fight Night Rd4, but he got scared I think lol.
 
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
Yo!

I had fun hanging out with Hide and Dave Bourlet at Max Muscle Venice. I was there shooting with Flex Magazine and training at Gold's Venice. I was suppose to play Dave B in some PS3 Fight Night Rd4, but he got scared I think lol.

Great to hear from you Phil, good luck for your next shows!!!Sandow time will come :thumbsup2:
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
Phil looks great! Nice to see back here Phil!!!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
His arms are out of this world
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
153
Points
16
Yo!

I had fun hanging out with Hide and Dave Bourlet at Max Muscle Venice. I was there shooting with Flex Magazine and training at Gold's Venice. I was suppose to play Dave B in some PS3 Fight Night Rd4, but he got scared I think lol.

YOU!!!!!
LOL! I could not get my remote to be on the right setting, otherwise I would have cleaned your clock Gift! HA!
It was great having you over for a couple of days Big Phil. You are a true friend and THE next Mr. Olympia!
That's why I'm so nice to you. LOL!
D
 
MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
153
Points
16
Dave's don't look too bad either.

Thanks Line but I'm not on any pics. The dark hair guy with Phil is an IFBB Pro from France named Memhet.
Cool guy.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
best arms in the biz !!!

thanks for the pic's tkD :thumbsup2:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
That Gaspari Nutrition guy is getting huge, LOL :D
 
Top