tkD
Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2008
- Messages
- 21,162
- Points
- 113
^crazy arm

Last edited by a moderator:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

That's because their bodies were depleted for so long, that their body stores all the nutrients it's getting. Thus, always a much fuller look.Pros look incredible 1-2 weeks after the shows...
Yo!
I had fun hanging out with Hide and Dave Bourlet at Max Muscle Venice. I was there shooting with Flex Magazine and training at Gold's Venice. I was suppose to play Dave B in some PS3 Fight Night Rd4, but he got scared I think lol.
Dave's don't look too bad either.His arms are out of this world
Yo!
I had fun hanging out with Hide and Dave Bourlet at Max Muscle Venice. I was there shooting with Flex Magazine and training at Gold's Venice. I was suppose to play Dave B in some PS3 Fight Night Rd4, but he got scared I think lol.
Dave's don't look too bad either.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.