• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath pics from March 25th

R

Ruhlforever

Incredible but NAAAAAARRRRROWWWWWWWW. Sorry guys not a hater but MUST increase pecs and also master that pose

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ruhlforever

This one

What pose?
dsc01696w-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
pics from the guest posing

IMG_0807-1.jpg

IMG_0808-1.jpg

IMG_0813-1.jpg

IMG_0809-1.jpg

IMG_0816-1.jpg

IMG_0828-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Flex Lewis also guest posed there
IMG_0795-1.jpg

IMG_0796-1.jpg

IMG_0799-1.jpg

yair2210

yair2210

great pics of phil thx tkd.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
[pic of Phil doing front lat spread]
How's he hitting it wrong or even suboptimally, for that matter? If you compare that picture to this from the Arnold, he doesn't appear to be doing anything different, yet variations in conditioning and camerawork yield expectedly variable results. I'm not saying this is his best pose, or even a particularly strong one for Phil (and sure, a thicker chest would certainly behoove him here), but I don't understand your criticism as stated.

o5c0123-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Mothafuckers getting THICK

IMG_0799-1.jpg

R

Ruhlforever

How's he hitting it wrong or even suboptimally, for that matter? If you compare that picture to this from the Arnold, he doesn't appear to be doing anything different, yet variations in conditioning and camerawork yield expectedly variable results. I'm not saying this is his best pose, or even a particularly strong one for Phil (and sure, a thicker chest would certainly behoove him here), but I don't understand your criticism as stated.

o5c0123-1.jpg

Yeh thanks for the pic. Yeah this is the pose everybody (Experts including Chris Cormier on Flex) says is not the strong pose for Phil due to CLAVICLE deficit, however everybody is pointing out that Heath is really capable of increasing size, depth and width of his pecs in order to match as an example Dexter, Jay, Kai Or Vic that are ultra WIDE.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Yeh thanks for the pic. Yeah this is the pose everybody (Experts including Chris Cormier on Flex) says is not the strong pose for Phil due to CLAVICLE deficit, however everybody is pointing out that Heath is really capable of increasing size, depth and width of his pecs in order to match as an example Dexter, Jay, Kai Or Vic that are ultra WIDE.
But that pose is hardly about width, as hand position (moving them up or down the body) can create the illusion of a wider or narrower physique, depending on how the elbows protrude from one's core. Sure, his chest could use some mass, but how can he possibly improve the width of his pecs and, moreover, how would that help him create a wider looking physique? In a front lat spread, its more pertinent to increase the size of lats (duh), shoulders, and arms if a widened look is what one is after. Really, Phil fills out his frame nicely in that shot, sans chest thickness, which, yes, can be improved. But still, you're comparing him to Dexter and saying Phil's more narrow? I don't know about that. Perhaps Dex has better filled out his frame but he's certainly not wider in an absolute sense.

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil could benefit greatly from hitting a vacuum in both his front lat spread and front double bi