• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
UGFreak Bodybuilding Gear

Phil Heath!!!!! Pictures!!!!!

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phillip_Heath_015-1.jpg

Phillip_Heath_010-1.jpg

Phillip_Heath_011-1.jpg

Phillip_Heath_012-1.jpg

Phillip_Heath_001-1.jpg

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn what can i say, hes the future. great mass, symmetrical, great lines and no weak points. Interesting to see how his muscles mature over time.

cem

Banned
His arms blow my mind.......probly the best overall developed arms out der and if not, will b in the future no doubt. I cant wait to see him in the big shows.

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's the only guy I know for sure will win the mr olympia one day. Incredible...

levrone

His phisique is incredible he is the best newcomer i have seen in a while, i think he can rise to the level of guys like kevin levrone, shawn ray and flex wheeler

levrone

i read in flex magazine that phil heath is now 260 pounds, he will probably compete around 225-230 pounds at the arnold classic he weight around 215 pounds at his last show i can't wait to see him at the arnold classic

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
levrone said:
i read in flex magazine that phil heath is now 260 pounds, he will probably compete around 225-230 pounds at the arnold classic he weight around 215 pounds at his last show i can't wait to see him at the arnold classic

I really cant see him being 15 lbs heavier on stage.. if he is id be shocked!