• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath!!!!! Pictures!!!!!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome pics! Thanx Serb. He is deffinately the future in bodybuilding.

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope he takes the ASC, that will prove to everyone that he's a top continder for the Olympia title. Damn good physique

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey all!

Thanks for posting the pics, it brought back some cool memories. Training is going well and I feel as good as I can be while dieting through the holidays. I am very excited for the ASC and I hope to bring a better package that many will appreciate with new improvements.

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TheGift said:
Hey all!

Thanks for posting the pics, it brought back some cool memories. Training is going well and I feel as good as I can be while dieting through the holidays. I am very excited for the ASC and I hope to bring a better package that many will appreciate with new improvements.

Cant wait to see it my friend. Must be rought having to diet through the holidays like you said. Just shows how dedicated you guys are. Keep at it my friend it will all pay off in the end!

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wooo Phenom Philly gonna lay the smackdown at ASC :skurred:

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I figure the diet isn't that bad because I only have 3 days that really cause me to think about food. 1st is Dec. 18th, which is my bday. 2nd xmas and 3rd new year's, but I've got an amazing group of friends not to forget a wonderful woman helping me stay focused to bring it to the ASC.

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TheGift said:
I figure the diet isn't that bad because I only have 3 days that really cause me to think about food. 1st is Dec. 18th, which is my bday. 2nd xmas and 3rd new year's, but I've got an amazing group of friends not to forget a wonderful woman helping me stay focused to bring it to the ASC.

Like they say behind every great man is a great woman, and ur a pretty great guy so she must be pretty damn great herself. :xmasbigok:

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TheGift said:

good luck in the up and coming year Phil

team flex

team flex

hes the future of the sport

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the symmetry in his arms is crazy

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
C

checkmate

Its gonna be one heck of an interesting 08 ASC =)

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the symmetry in his arms is crazy

say what?

NY Pro 2006 097 1

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really hope that he does the O next year. If not, he's nothing but a chicken. ;)

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope Phil decides to do the Mr. O this year, he will definitely be in the top six. And I feel he got robbed at the Arnold, IMO he could have been 2nd or 3rd at the worst. He has everything it takes and is the future of the sport.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Next Levrone? Never. Future of the sport? Sure. I also think that Phil has it all to compete at the top. Let's hope that he has made some improvements and will do well.

hydro

hydro

definetly gonna be big force in the future, his side tricep is huge

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im sure he will be in the top 5 at the 2008 olympia

ryanbrown0087

ryanbrown0087

my favorite bobybuilder today