• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath Pre-Judging Pics! IRONMAN 2008

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you on crack Eskimo? :uhoh2:

A

aroganttravis

Phils back definately looks better then the past. Cant wait to see how he looks in 2 weeks!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil looks Great!Its going to be interesting to see him next to Dexter and Kai Greene at AC.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow!! He looks incredible.
The people who bitch about his waist need to shut up. There is nothing wrong with his waistline at all.

Edit: Eskimogym needs to shut up as well.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Wow!! He looks incredible.
The people who bitch about his waist need to shut up. There is nothing wrong with his waistline at all.

Edit: Eskimogym needs to shut up as well.

No theres nothing wrong with Phils waist, it just striked me that it wasn't as small any more :tiphat:

And yes Eskimogym and members like him should shut up..spamming and making no sence....

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No theres nothing wrong with Phils waist, it just striked me that it wasn't as small any more :tiphat:

And yes Eskimogym and members like him should shut up..spamming and making no sence....

It is still small. :tiphat:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When you add 15 lbs of solid muscle in a year its hard not to gain any size on waist.Phil did very good job:xyxthumbs:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looked damn great but... it's me or his chest looked very flat onstage in comparision to those astonishing lexonline pics from 2 weeks ago?

templare1987

templare1987

he looked awesome, his waist is ok, i see his chest weird in some shoots but i would like to see him beside victor martinez in the olympia. it will be a tough competition. Heath, martinez and wolf will have epic battles in the near future in the olympia.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil looked amazing, he will dominate the ASC in two weeks if he brings the same conditioning that he did at the Ironman.
Phil will easily own Dexter, if I were him I would be insulted that people are saying that it will be a good competition between the two.
When you do heavy squats and deadlifts, your obliques will thicken like any other muscle. It is a major stabalizer in those exercises, but his waist width did NOT significantly increase. I cant believe so many are bringing it up. :dunnodude:

ruel

ruel

he looked better in off season!

msuman

msuman

Phil was MUCH IMPROVED. He will be hard to beat at the Arnold and Olympia.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am jealous of Phil, how is it possible to improve so much !!!!

Amazing physique, it will be a pleasure to see the day he get`s up on the Mr. O stage :3