• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath Updates

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

This just came to mind. In an interview after the Olympia, Phil said he wanted to dominate and he is going to train as if he is going against king kong in 2013... Its Ironic he said that because King Kong emerged out of nowhere and took the NYP lol
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
^ King Kong indeed!Big Ramy!

JEB_8141_VDDENADEKO-1.jpg


Also he just got a Jay Cutler bump too:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I saw that video just now, I like how open and honest jay cutler is now as opposed to back in the day when his answers were no more than two sentences.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Lighting is different on these comparisons but here is mr o vs king kong

1511_540754589306258_510815264_n_zps928c-1.jpg

971884_540771682637882_863652895_n_zps62-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Good effort but seriously Big Ramy is almost double the size and thats what will be worrisome for Phil Heath whenever Big Ramy stands next to him... I dont think it will be this year though, not at the O anyway!
 
FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
475
Points
16
Big Ramy showed that he can compensate the lack of muscle maturity with excellent conditioning and conditioning is the big question mark for Phil Heath after the last Olympia. I don't know what Phil Heath would do in his prep, but he better do it right, because if Big Ramy nails it(like Shawn Ray and Bob Chick said 5-10 lbs lighter but tighter) it will be some upset...
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Good effort but seriously Ramy is almost double the size and thats what will be worrisome for Phil Heath whenever Big Ramy stands next to him... I dont think it will be this year though, not at the O anyway!

That's why I was wondering. I don't believe Phil legs are as big from the side as Ramy's (oh, Phil Heath has huge legs, but anywhere near Big Ramy's level). That's why I thought these pics might not be properly scaled. Dunno about the front relaxed pose, they might be looking more or less as wide, don't they?
 
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
Big ramy doent speak english...no way the ifbb is going to give to him even if he is better..which imo he is not...needs to take care of the gyno,his shoulders look a little funky and could use more dryness in his quads
On a good side tho he must get payed good money from his sponsors in kuwait..same goes for dennis James..smart man knows where the money is flowing
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Big Ramy is at least 40 pounds heavier than Phil Heath and thats A LOT on two closely matched (condition wise) guys! I personally think Denis and Co should NOT throw Ramy into the O just yet... he is one guy who truly has the potential to win the damn thing on his debut... Team Ramy just needs to play their cards right!

Put Ramy next to these guys at Sheru, let him take some heavy weight scalps (if not all) and then give him full year to prep for Olympia 2014!

I think Ramy with added density and maturity around 285 mark he will walk all over this existing crop of Olympians!
 
Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I agree with Alex: his delts look... strange, at least. His gyno doesn't do him any good.

Paki, 40 pounds heavier? So... if the guy competed at 290 (which I'm not sure about)... does Phil compete "only" at 250pounds? I'm not sure of that either. He must be heavier, 260-265.

Anyway, he won't win the Olympia at his debut, just because it's his debut. He won't beat an injury-free Mr Olympia, Phil Heath never shows up looking REALLY off, so I can't see how Big Ramy could win the show (even in he beats Phil Heath). I don't think he needs to skip this Olympia. He can be top 4 and from that spot, try go come better on 2014.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Phil Heath competes at 245ish. Big Ramy with his current physique and the crooked Olympia judging won't place in the top 6 if he does the show this year. Sheru on the other hand is a different story because all of the guys competing there would be trying to peak for the 2nd time in as many weeks and perhaps more importantly the judging will definitely be less biased.
Also I honestly don't see the "funk" in Ramy's shoulders... nothing more unusual that the boxy look of Phil's delts from couple of angles!!!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

..Excellent, Jay has seen the movie very clear! ..Top 3 at Olympia is written in CAPITAL LETTERS


Good effort but seriously Ramy is almost double the size and thats what will be worrisome for Phil whenever Ramy stands next to him... I dont think it will be this year though, not at the O anyway!

Lighting is different on these comparisons but here is mr o vs king kong

1511_540754589306258_510815264_n_zps928c-1.jpg

971884_540771682637882_863652895_n_zps62-1.jpg

I saw that video just now, I like how open and honest jay is now as opposed to back in the day when his answers were no more than two sentences.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Sick pic!!
382508_555137104550301_1292992868_n_zpsd-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Another comparison whit different zooms and lighting

424527_552544178127299_469297935_n_zps0f-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
853
Points
18
The crazy thing with that pic is that it looks like Big Ramy ubberbody has plenty of room for growth. insane with a body weight around 290 :D
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Bump! for MuscleMag new cover

1391936_575383819165226_55125043_n_zps49-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil Heath updates - guest posing at the 2014 NPC Natural Ohio

 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Mr. Olympia Phil Heath's Training Session at the NPC News Online




[#]Phil Heath[/#] [#]Mr.Olympia[/#]
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil Heath in da club!!


Phil heath in the club june 2014
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

He would make a kick ass bouncer!
 
Top