• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath Updates

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

need more updates!!

FTWwithMuscle

FTWwithMuscle

Phil Heath, way better than robot Coleman.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Phil Heath, way better than robot Coleman.

How about not

yo yo yo!

Ronnie vs phil heath

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

Robot Coleman? That is one I never heard before and I would be willing to bet my life you would not say it to his face.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

I don't think that there is any comparison whatsoever between Ronnie and Health. Coleman is not know as 'The King' for shits and giggles and his eight Sandows speak for themselves. He is a mass monster and anyone who can take the stage as heavy as he did (in contest shape, no less, not a bloated mess) has no equal.

Heath may very well end up breaking Coleman and Haney's record, but that doesn't mean he could have beaten Coleman head-to-head. Heath has an amazing physique but a different one than Ronnie had. It's not really a fair comparison.

umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think that there is any comparison whatsoever between Ronnie and Health. Coleman is not know as 'The King' for shits and giggles and his eight Sandows speak for themselves. He is a mass monster and anyone who can take the stage as heavy as he did (in contest shape, no less, not a bloated mess) has no equal. Heath may very well end up breaking Coleman and Haney's record, but that doesn't mean he could have beaten Coleman head-to-head. Heath has an amazing physique but a different one than Ronnie had. It's not really a fair comparison.
I agree. I don't know if it's the same for all those who follow the bodybuilding but I, when I look at a bodybuilder with a real talent , one that can - can be - maybe it will be Mr. Olympia, I always ask the same question to myself... could beat Ronnie? Dorian Yates changed the bodybuilding by starting the era of monsters , but Ronnie has divided the history of this sport in " before Ronnie Coleman " and " After Ronnie Coleman ."

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

..x2 Joe great comment!

Bodybuilding is entirely based on comparative!
It's Complicated, .. make a comparison with Ronnie!

But in this sport: Recreated by his great graphic content, delivered Response under "Wow Effect", preferences and ignorance! ..mm

There have always been parameters, desired by judges and by the fans!
And surely, almost never govern! .. Epic of human beings in a competition of appreciation!

Where overlook the key in this sport: "Balance" ..
Something in the glory years of Ronnie, ate and often disregarded by judges and that public opinion is put in doubt!

I think it's a time: different, where judges are better prepared, where globalization prevails, and communications are almost twice those years! ..
That Easily would deliver the winner of this comparative: And I need not mention his name!

I don't think that there is any comparison whatsoever between Ronnie and Health. Coleman is not know as 'The King' for shits and giggles and his eight Sandows speak for themselves. He is a mass monster and anyone who can take the stage as heavy as he did (in contest shape, no less, not a bloated mess) has no equal.

Heath may very well end up breaking Coleman and Haney's record, but that doesn't mean he could have beaten Coleman head-to-head. Heath has an amazing physique but a different one than Ronnie had. It's not really a fair comparison.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Ronnie Coleman is the month and always will be!

Great comments, most of them.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Agree with all you guys Ronnie is the greatest ever i think the only comparision in greatness (taking different eras in cosideration) is Arnold

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Have you guys seen Phil heath's back workout yet? pretty good for sure!

[video=youtube;jLQxbFyYAFE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jLQxbFyYAFE[/video]

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

..Today

ba1d89f8530e43fab1452563108661e1-1.png

FTWwithMuscle

FTWwithMuscle

These are fucking sell outs.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

fix it uploaded it to photbucket

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yea Phil has the mentality of a highschool kid, or a college frat boy at best. Never been a fan if him. He made fun of Kai at one point for not going to college. Phil has a business degree if I remember correctly, which any moron can get. I understand why he is popular though, a lot of morons can relate to him.

Amazing genetics, total idiot, Phil Heath, Mr.Olympia.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate.

I never met Phil Heath but I remember him being a member here and posting.