Hypocrisy86
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 15,119
- Points
- 73
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread
need more updates!!
need more updates!!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Phil Heath, way better than robot Coleman.
I agree. I don't know if it's the same for all those who follow the bodybuilding but I, when I look at a bodybuilder with a real talent , one that can - can be - maybe it will be Mr. Olympia, I always ask the same question to myself... could beat Ronnie? Dorian Yates changed the bodybuilding by starting the era of monsters , but Ronnie has divided the history of this sport in " before Ronnie Coleman " and " After Ronnie Coleman ."I don't think that there is any comparison whatsoever between Ronnie and Health. Coleman is not know as 'The King' for shits and giggles and his eight Sandows speak for themselves. He is a mass monster and anyone who can take the stage as heavy as he did (in contest shape, no less, not a bloated mess) has no equal. Heath may very well end up breaking Coleman and Haney's record, but that doesn't mean he could have beaten Coleman head-to-head. Heath has an amazing physique but a different one than Ronnie had. It's not really a fair comparison.
I don't think that there is any comparison whatsoever between Ronnie and Health. Coleman is not know as 'The King' for shits and giggles and his eight Sandows speak for themselves. He is a mass monster and anyone who can take the stage as heavy as he did (in contest shape, no less, not a bloated mess) has no equal.
Heath may very well end up breaking Coleman and Haney's record, but that doesn't mean he could have beaten Coleman head-to-head. Heath has an amazing physique but a different one than Ronnie had. It's not really a fair comparison.
Fuck you. Being successful doesn't mean a bodybuilder is a sell out. Phil Heath is no sell out.These are fucking sell outs.
I can't see that image on Tapatalk.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.