• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath Updates

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Will Phil Heath ever be on the Olympia stage again?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Dexter and Phil

72389620_2651853281545329_41107529661037-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Phil Heath has been at the gym. Can't wait to see the gift on stage!

Phil: "#Repost @philheath Great training session tonight! New Merch Coming Soon! DREAM KILLER @philheathlabs PS...Hey @hanyrambod here is the progress picture that I owe you!"

1571373030883

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
M

maxpower

Active member
Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Messages
35
Points
8
Its so heart breaking that phil heath will not compete in Mr.olympia this year. Hope he will on the stage very soon
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A

Andrijana15

Banned
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
102
Points
0
Its so heart breaking that phil heath will not compete in Mr.olympia this year. Hope he will on the stage very soon

I agree, it's so sad.. I also hope he will get back to the stage soon.
 
A

Andrijana15

Banned
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
102
Points
0
Phil Heath has been at the gym. Can't wait to see the gift on stage!

Phil: "#Repost @philheath Great training session tonight! New Merch Coming Soon! DREAM KILLER @philheathlabs PS...Hey @hanyrambod here is the progress picture that I owe you!"

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

It's good that he keeps training. Great picture!
 
A

Andrijana15

Banned
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
102
Points
0
I like this picture of Phil!
 

Attachments

  • 91621.jpg
    91621.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 104
M

maxpower

Active member
Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Messages
35
Points
8
I also like the picture very much. More power to him
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
A

Andrijana15

Banned
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
102
Points
0
Phil Heath and Jiff the pomeranian! So cute picture!
 

Attachments

  • 184625.jpg
    184625.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 149
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
It's a wide open field for the Olympia. Curry was very impressive but realistically - how many does anyone expect him to win? Same when Rhoden won the prior year; age and wear and tear take their toll on their bodies, especially Curry, who was in Kuwait getting drugged up by the Camel Crew.

Heath can certainly win it again but the main issue will be how much ass kissing he does before.
 
A

Andrijana15

Banned
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
102
Points
0
It's a wide open field for the Olympia. Curry was very impressive but realistically - how many does anyone expect him to win? Same when Rhoden won the prior year; age and wear and tear take their toll on their bodies, especially Curry, who was in Kuwait getting drugged up by the Camel Crew.

Heath can certainly win it again but the main issue will be how much ass kissing he does before.

That's true, but he should win even without that!
 
A

Andrijana15

Banned
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
102
Points
0
One of my favorite pictures of Phil!
 

Attachments

  • Philheath.jpg
    Philheath.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 175
A

Andrijana15

Banned
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
102
Points
0
I just love this picture of Phil!
 

Attachments

  • 19376.jpg
    19376.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 164
A

Andrijana15

Banned
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
102
Points
0
The great Phil Heath!
 

Attachments

  • 3225418.jpg
    3225418.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 152
A

Andrijana15

Banned
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
102
Points
0
I like this picture!
 

Attachments

  • 71532.jpg
    71532.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 147
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Phil Heath: Pre Expo Pump as I’ll be heading over to the @dubaimuscleshow at 1pm today and can’t wait to see everyone!!!

79301181_2775893525807970_65860095472639-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Heath looks good and obviously still hitting it hard. Hopefully he makes an announcement about when or if he will return.
 
Top