Joe Pietaro
Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
- Joined
- May 30, 2014
- Messages
- 1,373
- Points
- 83
He'll never win another big show. Too many toes he stepped on.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I just don't think Phil has what it takes any more. Too much damage to his body. Kai Greene on the other hand. I truly believe he could step in and really compete. Maybe even win.He'll never win another big show. Too many toes he stepped on.
Phil its one of the best bodybuilders for me, anyone could tell what he uses ?
I heard he ate Cheerios too.Phil its one of the best bodybuilders for me, anyone could tell what he uses ?
He started with Metrx protein bars, then he was using Muscletech products for a while, then Gift Nutrition, and now probably his own supplements.
I heard he ate Cheerios too.Phil its one of the best bodybuilders for me, anyone could tell what he uses ?
He started with Metrx protein bars, then he was using Muscletech products for a while, then Gift Nutrition, and now probably his own supplements.
That was supposed to be a joke.
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
That is the secret! Anabolic chicken and rice!I heard he ate Cheerios too.Phil its one of the best bodybuilders for me, anyone could tell what he uses ?
He started with Metrx protein bars, then he was using Muscletech products for a while, then Gift Nutrition, and now probably his own supplements.
That was supposed to be a joke.
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Also, let's not forget the anabolic chicken and rice.
I just don't think Phil has what it takes any more. Too much damage to his body. Kai Greene on the other hand. I truly believe he could step in and really compete. Maybe even win.He'll never win another big show. Too many toes he stepped on.
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.