• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath Updates

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another sick pic

213016600_367438684747970_76543402803305-1.jpg

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil Heath in 2008 at the 2008 Iron Man Pro. He won this event!
Heath2008

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil Heath in 2008 at the 2008 Iron Man Pro. He won this event!
Heath2008

Great pic!

Reactions: KaiGold
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil recent pic with Mike O Hearn

Reactions: BigHulk and KaiGold
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil Heath is pretty much retired from stage now. :(

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today would have been my Father's 72nd birthday. It's been 7 years since you passed and Dad I have learned a ton. I miss our times going to the ballpark watching minor league Oakland A's games. You're the one who got me into baseball trading cards, train sets and also music. I am thankful that you visit me from time to time whether it be in my dreams, in the house messing with my lights or in the car when sometime miraculously James Brown will be playing in a random stream in music platform. Your sons Brandon & I miss you dearly and pray that you're up there having a blast with your wife, brother and others. Man this day hurts but I am again thankful for how we connected during those last days.

I have so much more to say but can't do that here on IG so I'll toast it up to you later tonight. You were taken from me so soon Dad, but I know you're with me with each breath I take.

Happy Birthday Dad!

I am so proud to be your Son!

Talk to you later.

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Interesting update on Phil.

He says in this video that a couple of months ago he was in the hospital for 1 week due to covid pneumonia.
Didn't post anything on social media maybe because he did not want to kinda "victimize" himself like many others do these days.

One more interesting thing he talks about is that he moved from Colorado to Florida. Now why would that be?
Could it be because of the democratic rules and covid restrictions that Colorado may have and Florida doesn't?
Could it be because Phil is not vaccinated, and maybe the Colorado gyms require tests every 2 days, or vaccine passes and masks while training, while in Florida you can go to a gym like never ever was?
Could it be because Florida has 0.0% income taxes, and Colorado has 4.8%?

Maybe it is a mix of all these reasons, but what I find interesting lately is what is with all the people that move from a Blue state to a Red state? Many move from California to Texas, while others chose Florida.
One might say that maybe the taxes are starting to kill their business and they just decide to fuck off from that respective state?
From the people and bodybuilders/celebrities I follow and live in the USA , this seems to be the answer. But what do I know.

Reactions: ArnoldS
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PHIL HEATH's BACK TRAINING

Reactions: ArnoldS
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
phil heath trains his shoulders

Reactions: Charlie

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Phil Heath should just go away. He's a douchebag.

Reactions: Charlie
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
heath trains his legs!

Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Oh boy, here we go for the next 5 years at least with the hype ala Kai Greene before every Mr Olympia since 2015.

Phil Heath is more focused on growing his business, and if you guys haven't seen it yet he was invited at Patrick Bet David's conference show in Florida in September, and also on his podcast quite a few times.

I think Phil Heath will NEVER compete again, and will focus on other ventures.

Of course you will see him every now and then with an update physique post on his socials, but that does not mean he "could prepare for 2022 Arnold, or 2022 Olympia" and so on.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh boy, here we go for the next 5 years at least with the hype ala Kai Greene before every Mr Olympia since 2015.

Phil Heath is more focused on growing his business, and if you guys haven't seen it yet he was invited at Patrick Bet David's conference show in Florida in September, and also on his podcast quite a few times.

I think Phil Heath will NEVER compete again, and will focus on other ventures.

Of course you will see him every now and then with an update physique post on his socials, but that does not mean he "could prepare for 2022 Arnold, or 2022 Olympia" and so on.
hi TDK,
i didn't see those videos .. i wanted to ask you something, since i seem to know a lot about phil heath, but his training dvd, what happened to it?
i remember last year, before mister olympia 2020, heath was making an "unfinish business" dvd or something.
can you tell me something about it?
Thank you!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
hi TDK,
i didn't see those videos .. i wanted to ask you something, since i seem to know a lot about phil heath, but his training dvd, what happened to it?
i remember last year, before mister olympia 2020, heath was making an "unfinish business" dvd or something.
can you tell me something about it?
Thank you!
I think it is still in production. Haven't heard any update on it.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Zero Photoshop wall mural LOL

265934607 457000512458453 3077695341806783436 n