• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath visits Ed Hardy's warehouse

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

hey,

hope everyone liked the pics that dave bourlet posted via flexonline.com. meeting christian audigier along with his design team was an incredible experience that i will never forget. i was fortunate enough to film the entire trip which will be released on a future dvd project. the clothing lines that he has are amazing, with the artwork along with the material i find to be very cool. christian is a fan of bodybuilding and its athletes and we should be excited that we are accepted in the mainstream because we sure do deserve it.

as for the guys concerned about the louis bag, well i cannot stand putting things in my pockets, such as cell phones, wallet, keys, etc. so this works out perfect. i find it amusing that one post will talk about the bag and then one about my arms, i guess the bag gets more love lol. each person has their own style and i don't expect most people to understand it, but hey, i'm comfortable hehe.

hope everyone has been training hard and also had a great Thanksgiving!

Phil

now i feel bad commenting on the man bag. ha. atleast it's not a fanny pack.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ awesome new Phil,
will be kool to see the whole place in the dvd
when wearing shorts with pockets, like basbekball shorts it sucks putting stuff in pockets, i use a grocery paper bag LOL.
in the gym especially with my pspgo and samsung moment i dont want that stuff to fall out and get damaged. your looking huge too man!

yes, this lifestyle section will feature me meeting christian, along with playing with some of his toys like the original bike from 'easy rider' the lincoln continental that was used by the queen of england and holding one of the few gloves worn by the king of pop, michael jackson.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
now i feel bad commenting on the man bag. ha. atleast it's not a fanny pack.

haha, i know right, i hate fanny packs. no worries about your comments bro, its all good. i'll be wearing my bag to the nuggets game too, haha. we are playing the knicks and maybe get a chance to holler at nate robinson, a former player at my high school, rainier beach!

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

haha, i know right, i hate fanny packs. no worries about your comments bro, its all good. i'll be wearing my bag to the nuggets game too, haha. we are playing the knicks and maybe get a chance to holler at nate robinson, a former player at my high school, rainier beach!

it's awesome your actually writing on the boards. enjoy the game. much respect for everything you've done.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

When you have accomplished what you have, you can wear whatever you want Phil :headbang: Always great to see some new pics and glad to hear that life is good. Keep inspiring us brother.

warpig

warpig

it's awesome your actually writing on the boards. enjoy the game. much respect for everything you've done.

I couldn't agree more, Big ups to Phil for taking the time out to be part of the mm community!:shakefist:

CombBoy

CombBoy

An Alpha Male like Phil should'nt need to carry a Murse around. What is this world coming to? :no: lol.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
An Alpha Male like Phil should'nt need to carry a Murse around. What is this world coming to? :no: lol.
I think Phil's more down to Earth than someone who would assume the position (and mentality) of a supposed alpha male. Not to mention that this topic has already been discussed to death and, on top of that, clarified by Phil himself.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks guys, i really enjoy participating on this board when time permits. gotta go train some delts and traps tonight. keep killin' it guys!

C

Comin_Up

I saw you at the nuggets game when they played the Raptors and you were on the other side of the court from me ha, were lookin huge though, no bag at that time though. Wish i could have caught ya on the way out mabye next time. But hey if ya can make the bag work go for it. :thumbsup2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks guys, i really enjoy participating on this board when time permits. gotta go train some delts and traps tonight. keep killin' it guys!

kill those delts brother :thumbsup2:

hey Phil, are you doing the Arnold this year ??

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kill those delts brother :thumbsup2:

hey Phil, are you doing the Arnold this year ??

i did bro, they're beat up now haha. i will make a statement in reference to this subject matter real soon k. put it like this, my 30th bday is the 18th and if i decide to party early then i'm in, if not then it'll be a long layoff.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i did bro, they're beat up now haha. i will make a statement in reference to this subject matter real soon k. put it like this, my 30th bday is the 18th and if i decide to party early then i'm in, if not then it'll be a long layoff.

sounds good bro :thumbsup2:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
by the way Phil, if you decide to do the Arnold this year you're going to win it !!!

you would smoke the competition :D

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Or maybe he's not so insecure with himself and worry about what other people think of him, such as yourself. Grow up, bro. Cut the "this is how males should be" bull shit. If you're trying to make it look like you're extremely masculine or some shit, stop it, it's obnoxious.

C

Comin_Up

Or maybe he's not so insecure with himself and worry about what other people think of him, such as yourself. Grow up, bro. Cut the "this is how males should be" bull shit. If you're trying to make it look like you're extremely masculine or some shit, stop it, it's obnoxious.

I hear that! Well saidb:xmashsughrun3:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Do the Arnold!! :shakefist:

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw you at the nuggets game when they played the Raptors and you were on the other side of the court from me ha, were lookin huge though, no bag at that time though. Wish i could have caught ya on the way out mabye next time. But hey if ya can make the bag work go for it. :thumbsup2:

aw man, maybe next time. those are my season tix that i share with a friend but i've got 30games so maybe i'll see ya around. oh and no bag that game, but i had it with me at the knicks game and will have to tomorrow for golden state haha. i might be able to sneak some food in it if i do the arnold lol

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
you think so hehe?

:iorofl:

I don't why people skip the Arnold? it's the only show that can goe toe to toe with the O. and the dates are perfect for doing both..

I think bodybuilding would have more exposure if the competitors actually showed up more than one time per year. ( I'm thinking elite BB's..that includes you Phil )

Doing the Arnold and The O should be mandatory.
it would even bring more competiton and make the sport more exciting.The BB's would try to overcome their placings at the Arnold (if they were bad). And the winner would have to bring a better look to the O to overcome the runner-up..

Competiton guys.. makes the sport more visible..

so I think..:bitelip:

(oh and if you see this Phil) - How do you feel to know that a guy in Portugal has a picture of you in his avi eating a box of donuts? :bitelip: