• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath visits Ed Hardy's warehouse

C

Comin_Up

aw man, maybe next time. those are my season tix that i share with a friend but i've got 30games so maybe i'll see ya around. oh and no bag that game, but i had it with me at the knicks game and will have to tomorrow for golden state haha. i might be able to sneak some food in it if i do the arnold lol

Ha the amount of food you eat id think it would have to be a pretty big bag ha. But you should do the arnold. All the greats have won at least one so why not you? And not to mention an extra pay check, that dont hurt no body

MJ23

MJ23

thanks a lot Phil to participate it's great to have the opportunity to read you !!

Coming from france I already saw you 3 times and each time you were very available and kind.... and a little bit trash talking ahaaa that I can understand as I played also Bball LOL

Nuggets are doing very well...if we have a Nuggets vs Lakers in conf finals wooo !!

And I trully hope you have everything to win the AC...and much more !

All the best...

C

Comin_Up

thanks a lot Phil to participate it's great to have the opportunity to read you !!

Coming from france I already saw you 3 times and each time you were very available and kind.... and a little bit trash talking ahaaa that I can understand as I played also Bball LOL

Nuggets are doing very well...if we have a Nuggets vs Lakers in conf finals wooo !!

And I trully hope you have everything to win the AC...and much more !

All the best...

If the Nuggest play the lakers in the conf finals the lakers would win, just like last year. Lakers all the way ha.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Nuggets have a long way too go as they've got to have more consistent gameplay all throughout 48mins.

C

Comin_Up

The Nuggets have a long way too go as they've got to have more consistent gameplay all throughout 48mins.

I think of the nuggets as the Trojans of the NBA. They start off somewhat slow but they bring it home in the end. Ha, but i guess all that matters is geting the W. I think its the altitude, they are in better shape along with havin great players and when other teams start to get tired the Nuggets are still fresh. And their bench is damn good to. :thumbsup2: i give respect when respect is due

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes, this lifestyle section will feature me meeting christian, along with playing with some of his toys like the original bike from 'easy rider' the lincoln continental that was used by the queen of england and holding one of the few gloves worn by the king of pop, michael jackson.

sweeet..:turborun: