• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath vs. Jay Cutler

Who wins?

• Phil Heath

Votes: 73 80.2%
  • Jay Cutler

Votes: 18 19.8%

• Total voters
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay looks like a turd with a bad haircut, Phil FTW!

i dont know man, whatever floats your boat and your obsesion about his hair

hairsf4.jpg

better? i still see the winner here

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:

i was thinking........could cutler be trying to peak for the finals mainly, to give the reason on why he is looking like this for pre judgin?

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man if Jay wins another BS Olympia title..... i dont even want to think about it.

Phil wins easy, its between Phil and Dex.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:

i was thinking........could cutler be trying to peak for the finals mainly, to give the reason on why he is looking like this for pre judgin?

what are u talking about? cutler brought it this year, dont try to stir up controversy around this year and compare it to 07, he has brought alot better package, and is highly competitive to all the guys on stage.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what are u talking about? cutler brought it this year, dont try to stir up controversy around this year and compare it to 07, he has brought alot better package, and is highly competitive to all the guys on stage.
Jay brought it?

The left side of his lower back is damaged, it looks like the lochness monster chomped on his right quad, he's about as smooth as last year, his triceps continue to get worse, and his waist is worse than ever.

This is not Jay's year, and he should lose. If he doesn't lose, it would be terrible for bodybuilding and it would be the second straight year Jay won an undeserved title.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay brought it?

The left side of his lower back is damaged, it looks like the lochness monster chomped on his right quad, he's about as smooth as last year, his triceps continue to get worse, and his waist is worse than ever.

This is not Jay's year, and he should lose. If he doesn't lose, it would be terrible for bodybuilding and it would be the second straight year Jay won an undeserved title.

i agree with ya flex :tiphat:, its strange cos im a cutler fan aswel, :bowroflarms:

afgan-ali

afgan-ali

too those sayin cutler wins, cutler isnt the black guy if thats y u think he win :angrydude:

one of his biceps is bigger den his head, his lats are 2 different size in front double bicep his lower back has no detail, no glutes, widest waist in the show, his quad are not even close too same size and i dont even no if you can call those abs.

yes he is truly alot bigger than every guy on the stage, but if you put art atwood on the stage he would be alot bigger than every guy on the stage right now but doesnt mean he looks any good. if he doesnt get 3rd or lower the rest of the pros should give up on olympia till he retires!!!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, Cutler looks better than last year but that isnt saying much guys. He just isnt Mr. O material anymore, and this is coming from a guy who used to be team cutler.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, Cutler looks better than last year but that isnt saying much guys. He just isnt Mr. O material anymore, and this is coming from a guy who used to be team cutler.

It's even arguable that he looks better than last year.

His conditioning in his glutes, hames, and quads are better, but his upper body is far worse especially in the back.

Personally, I think he's worse. I think this is the worst looking Cutler we've ever seen.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel Heath's back lat spread is a bit weak, but I still give it to Heath. He wins with that last most muscular. Impressive.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
"3 times baby" :jerkoff1: ...dammit Jay still has some die hard fans :no:

agree with many on here, with the "real" members who are in team Cutler and even they said that Jay don't deserve to win, i repped as many i could :2:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phils conditioning wins hands down, well he wins hands down, lulz.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
"3 times baby" :jerkoff1: ...dammit Jay still has some die hard fans :no:

agree with many on here, with the "real" members who are in team Cutler and even they said that Jay don't deserve to win, i repped as many i could :2:

:wutyousay: what about me :)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ i've negged you :no:

broofles :p

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil imo. Great condition, proportions and symmetry

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

you got to be fucking kidding me the people who voted for cutler. a half blind man could tell phil is the OBVIOUS winner.
These are only pics and obviously Phil dominates the conditioning! Jay has the mass. IMO in person would be the only fair way to make our call. From these pics though it's Phil all the way!!!