• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath will compete in the 2010 Arnold Classic!

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

:rofl3: can you spell OWNED baubau? Dexter owned by a not top condition Phil? :rofl3: You say 6 months aren't enough for THE GIFT to improve even more? :rofl3:

Last edited by a moderator:
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BauBau gets awfully quiet when the gift comes around!!! haha

Were all pulling for you Phil!! Kill it in Columbus!

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man Phil, Dex, and Kai??!!
I can't wait!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
awesome news, great for the sport. I hope he does the aussie as well :). Now we just need Jay to announce an entrance outta no where :)

L dimi

L dimi

great news phil and dex on stage it's revenge for them

i hope phil take the tittle

B

BauBau

BauBau gets awfully quiet when the gift comes around!!! haha

Were all pulling for you Phil!! Kill it in Columbus!

well actually i was away? and if phil came whats the problem? i did not talk arrogant or mean. i stated my opinion with arguments. all that needed to be said from my side i have said. may the best win as i said in many other posts above.

:rofl3: can you spell OWNED baubau? Dexter owned by a not top condition Phil? :rofl3: You say 6 months aren't enough for THE GIFT to improve even more? :rofl3:

how about giving me a strong argument? u think i get mad on ur childish posts?? i am not a friend of dex or a dex fan, but yes i like dex`s phisique more.and yes i say 6 month are not enough. as i said above proove everybody wrong and his the man. i have no problem in admiting that i was wrong and congratulating phil.

Well, I did state I was in school and the bell just rang so I wrote that up really quickly and had no time to fully read your posts as well as others.

And before you mentioned Phil doesn't have time to improve to beat Dex. What improvements does he need? If he was beating Dex in the finals all healthy, what improvements does he need to make? I don't see what point you're trying to make because if Phil comes in as he did in the finals at the O, technically he should beat him if nothing goes wrong. And we both know Dex, his conditioning can't really get much better than it already is and Phil beat it at the finals.
Yeah, Phil does need some few improvements, but not to beat Dex and the finals proved that.

u said here and i quote:"What improvements does he need? If he was beating Dex in the finals all healthy, what improvements does he need to make?". and if u say that he does not need to make improvements ask phil why he is training so hard, why is he hungry for more? because he doesn`t have what to improve? Don`t think so. u see u write only bullshit things. phils phisique for his age is unbelivable and i wish him the best but he is far from perfect i guarantee u that.He knows better from all of us what he needs to improve.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u said here and i quote:"What improvements does he need? If he was beating Dex in the finals all healthy, what improvements does he need to make?". and if u say that he does not need to make improvements ask phil why he is training so hard, why is he hungry for more? because he doesn`t have what to improve? Don`t think so. u see u write only bullshit things. phils phisique for his age is unbelivable and i wish him the best but he is far from perfect i guarantee u that.He knows better from all of us what he needs to improve.
You have trouble understanding things.
Obviously, he can improve. That's a bodybuilder's main priority, there's always room to improve to be the best that they can be, regardless if they're the best bodybuilder in the world. Every bodybuilder strives to be perfect, but none are close. But I'm glad you're able to point that out, Captain Obvious.

Do you have a hard time understanding that Phil beat Dex in the finals, or can you not comprehend that? Anyways, I'm done here, I've proved myself and you haven't really proved anything except say Phil lost to Dex at the Oly even though both of us know if he was healthy, he would've placed ahead of him. Have fun arguing with yourself. :gaysign:

B

BauBau

You have trouble understanding things.
Obviously, he can improve. That's a bodybuilder's main priority, there's always room to improve to be the best that they can be, regardless if they're the best bodybuilder in the world. Every bodybuilder strives to be perfect, but none are close. But I'm glad you're able to point that out, Captain Obvious.

Do you have a hard time understanding that Phil beat Dex in the finals, or can you not comprehend that? Anyways, I'm done here, I've proved myself and you haven't really proved anything except say Phil lost to Dex at the Oly even though both of us know if he was healthy, he would've placed ahead of him. Have fun arguing with yourself. :gaysign:

well if i have trouble understanding u have trouble in writing then. from ur post that`s what i understood. yea phil can beat dex, we will see. but i`ll give u a last theme to think about. flex, shawn, kevin, nasser=> maybe all (and when i say maybe its a must) should have at least 1 olympia, shawn kevin flex are genetic freaks, so as phil. and in the years they should have won they did not. all i am saying phil might be the next shawn or flex wich i don`t wish him that, u can win the scorecard or one round or too but if u dont get the sandow u are just second place or 3rd. as u said phil beat dex in the finals, if u know how a bodybuilding contest turns out u should know that prejudging its the most important and history prooves it that a lot of phisiques "should" have won, but they didn`t.peace!

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well if i have trouble understanding u have trouble in writing then. from ur post that`s what i understood. yea phil can beat dex, we will see. but i`ll give u a last theme to think about. flex, shawn, kevin, nasser=> maybe all (and when i say maybe its a must) should have at least 1 olympia, shawn kevin flex are genetic freaks, so as phil. and in the years they should have won they did not. all i am saying phil might be the next shawn or flex wich i don`t wish him that, u can win the scorecard or one round or too but if u dont get the sandow u are just second place or 3rd. as u said phil beat dex in the finals, if u know how a bodybuilding contest turns out u should know that prejudging its the most important and history prooves it that a lot of phisiques "should" have won, but they didn`t.peace!
I know what you're saying, trust me. But there's no Ronnie Coleman or Dorian Yates to stop Phil. The only thing is Jay, but I didn't mention Phil beating Jay in my argument, I only pointed out Dex. Besides, it's only a matter of time before Jay retires.
I'm not really sure, but isn't the prejudging and finals judged equally now?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
B

BauBau

I know what you're saying, trust me. But there's no Ronnie Coleman or Dorian Yates to stop Phil. The only thing is Jay, but I didn't mention Phil beating Jay in my argument, I only pointed out Dex. Besides, it's only a matter of time before Jay retires.
I'm not really sure, but isn't the prejudging and finals judged equally now?

do not know if they are judged equally, as far as i know pre judging is the most important, posing round doesn`t count and only if they are very tight at score they can win in finals depends on the politics though..