• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil vs. Kai REMATCH - Sheru Classic comparison pictures!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
This comparison was posted on Kai's FB page.. OUCH! lol the pose isnt fair though, Kai is clearly twisting more but interesting none the less.

539397_10151190715239059_559316626_n-1.jpg

Different angles and Phil is not hitting the pose yet. Here's one similar of Phil from the O, with Kai's twisting and actually flexing the bicep.

2i1yqmq-1.jpg

@mvsf1: blind as always, if you can't see that Phil's not hitting the pose yet!!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Different angles and Phil is not hitting the pose yet. Here's one similar of Phil from the O, with Kai's twisting and actually flexing the bicep.

2i1yqmq-1.jpg

@mvsf1: blind as always, if you can't see that Phil's not hitting the pose yet!!!

Blind? LOL. Says the guy that is comparing two very different kind of pics (lightning)

Kai was better than your wonderboy, get over it. This result is just pure bull****.

Check the pics again.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Blind? LOL. Says the guy that is comparing two very different kind of pics (lightning)

Kai was better than your wonderboy, get over it. This result is just pure bull****.

Check the pics again.

You can't even see that Phil is not flexing his fuking arm in that shot? Really??

Don't be mad cus Phil is a 2x Mr O over your 2x fruit fuker.

Now the pic is brighter. Again this is how Phil's arm look when he's flexing. So yeah if you can't see that in the first pic where he's not, then you are blind. And you are know for that here on musclemecca. Think Jay's quad asymmetry back in 2008, lmao.

attachmentphpattachmentid4953253d1349572-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
look at the arms. They both had it facing to the camera. Kai wins by a country mile

Yeah, look at the arms.

Which one is fully flexed and which one is not?

Example 1:
4P43Z 1

Example 2:
DHwwx 1

Your comment is so retarded, it's like me saying the same about the first pic of Kai.

"OMG wow look at Kai's arm! He looks softer and smaller!!!! omgz"

JY2Wf 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
**** tkd pulled a CSI here...

Pil won.. not easily but he won MSVF1..

d.capodiferro88

d.capodiferro88

at the o it was very close but i still had kai win by a very stict margin.
at the sheru it was close, but i think kai fairly deserved the win.

kai wins most of the poses. the only ones where i see phil prevail are rear lat spread, most muscular. the side triceps is even. maybe phil has a slight edge on the quarter turns, which everybody seems to forget about but they are judged.

anyway i prefer this sheru version of kai grrene: fuller although a bit less conditioned and still without th protuding gut

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai arm look better than Phil's, much more aesthethic and the sime size. Anyway, that doesn't matter.

Kai looked BETTER than Phil, he was more conditioned, more separated, smaller waist, better posing, everything.

Phil won because he is the current Mr Olympia, that's all.

Oh, and the fruit-****er at least is 100% respectful with everybody, he NEVER acted like a douchebag.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Kai VS Phil at the Sheru was not a "close" competition. It was all subjective because i see Kai beating Phil here all day based on my personal view on bodybuilding. Kai didnt "barely lose" and Phil didnt "barely win" in my opinion, there was no close contest, it was all about the judges prefference. I must be a "Blind Kai fan" but i just really see him being a better/more dominant bodybuilder here.

kaiPhil1-1.jpg

kaiPhil2-1.jpg

Like i said before, Phil only takes the side tri and MM, everything else belongs to Kai.

And for those of you who thought it didnt make a difference that phil was standing closer to the judges and cameras at the Olympia (and Sheru prejudging). How the hell is phil shorter than Kai yet during the Olympia he is like 1.5" taller? C'mon... Take into consideration that height isnt the only factor, there is a difference in volume on an object the closer it gets to the camera, the ratios dont stay the same, this is a 3 dimentional world.

cheating-1.jpg

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I guess the Kai fans feel like we did 2 years ago at the 2010 Arnold Classic when Phil should have won (was the best man on stage) but Kai did instead, and we've heard 1000 reasons for why, etc.

Deal with it guys, Kai will never win the Mr Olympia.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
@dilated: Here are some better pics of Phil vs Kai. You can find more in the Sheru official thread.

Attachmentphpattachmentid4955703d1349655 1

13481 139 1 1

13481 141 1 1

RmBgR 1

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Deal with it guys, Kai will never win the Mr Olympia.

What a great point, we are discussing the Sheru Classic and you talk about grape-****ing and Olympia wins. Great.

Kai was the better man on stage at the 2012 Sheru Classic. Period. I'm not talking about 2007 Mr Olympia, 2010 ASC or Arnold's 1980 controversial Olympia win.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LOL @ tkD posting terrible pics of Kai :wave3:

Phil beats Kai in the Side Tri and MM just like i said, Youre not changing any opinions by posting those two pics. In the FDB. Kai wasnt consistent with his waist but when he tightened it more, the V-taper was even greater than that pic showed although he still wins in that shot. What about Phils legs? They are all inner thigh, quads and hammies are not on par with Kais. The only time phils arms actually appear larger than Kais are in the MM and when he presses them against his body, when he pics his arms up, Kais swallows his.

Now lets do some tkD CSI ****.

KaiVPhilcolor-1.jpg

Phils left arm compares to Kais left: Kai has bicep peak to spare
Kais right arm com to Phils right: the difference goes without saying
The ridge in which the Lats overlap the Teres Major: The ridge is much larger showeing that, not only was Kai wider, he had thicker lat to teres accumulation
Lat to center of back: Kais lats are not only thicker but you can see some striations going into the center of his back
Hamstrings: The difference is night and day, c'mon...

Ever heard the old adage, "Shows are won from the back". Kai Dominated here. I am not trying to point out this specific pose as the pose itself, I am comparing the FACT that Kai is the larger more dense bodybuilder... While having a better aesthetic FDB and FLS.

I thought Phil deserved to win the Olympia. I am not a blind fan. i saw Kai beating phil in the prejudging final comparison but he faded in the finals there for i felt Phil won on his ability to maintain his conditioning and fullness. But in this show i had Kai winning throughout. I am not delusional, i have made a rational argument to support my opinion but tkD would rather play favorites and chant "Na Na Na Nana, Phil won, fruit phucker lost" Seems childish. You can say im a crybaby Kai fan but im just calling it how i see it.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ In that pic Kai is closer to the camera, I'm sure tkD would bring that BUT... even if you scale down Kai, he looks better than Phil.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Look at this... what about lats?

13481_140_1-1.jpg

Oh, I forgot to write about quads... xD

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
LMAO @ dilated. That was great haha!

@mvsf1: I've started to post those comparisons, because your post about that comparison between Phil and Kai, was like "wow look at that huge difference!!" when actually Phil was even hitting the bicep, that's all. And I hate it when someone doesn't know the differences it can make a different angle, or a pose not being hit 100% etc. Especially for veteran members with 6+ years of "experience" on the boards.

Then, because of all this annoying nuthugging for Kai, I thought you said before that Kai deserved to win the O as well. That's why I said he won't win an O. After all, like I stated before, we're in the same situation like the Arnold 2010, back when, again, the rivalry between Kai vs Phil fans were going crazy on the boards. With that said bb'ing is a subjective "sport", so in my opinion Phil is better. ^^

And even if I am not a Kai fan, I will give him props for the last showings, where he proved he can be not only in top condition but with good lines and flow in some poses.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Btw mvsf1, since you've brought up the 2007 Mr O, what about that show? Did Vic deserved to win there? Because in my opinion, Phil and Kai at the 2012 Mr O or Sheru were MUCH more closer, could've gone either way, than it was with Jay and Vic in 2007. Jay was 3rd at best.

I want to hear your unbiased opinion on that.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
If Kai was closer to the cam then ignore the arm comparison but the rest of the comparisons are from a muscularity stand point. I'm not trying to nutthug Kai butt guess im truly blind OR The Phil fans are blind not seeing Kai being better in these departments; FDB, FLS, Side Chest, Abs and Thighs, RDB, RLS, Musclemass. Do you not see that tkD? its always the Kai fans that have to be called nutthuggers, blind or delusional but im making explanation while Phil heath fans simply say "He was just... Better", "He was clearly more ripped" (in some areas yes in others no), "He was thicker" (Ok those phil fans are for sure blind)....

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ pphew what a nutthugger!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
At least im not bias towards my country/ethnic men. Pakiman aka AssPourer aka Butt hugger