• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Politics: According to Glex

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Let's see how accurate I am over the next ten years:

-Democrats (specifically Obama) win the next election
-Obama can't make good on his promise to leave Iraq or provide universal health care, though his intentions are good
-Withdrawl is made possible by actions of his administration (and possibly the tail end of this administration, but that's unimportant)
-Republicans win election because democrats fail to withdrawl from Iraq
-Republicans are able to finally withdrawl from Iraq based on the steps taken by earlier administrations
-Republicans are seen as the heroes who stood firm on the war on terror and got us out with honor

End result as always: Americans are stupid :disgust:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
i think hillary is gonna win the democratic nomination, and then the republicans are gonna win the election.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
There will be no withdrawal from Iraq. Permanent bases are being set up there to serve as a center point for American action in the Middle East region.

My thoughts:

-Hilary wins the Democratic nomination. Both she and Obama can't win the number of delegates, so it's going to come down to the convention. The nominee will be decided by super delegates, higher ups in the Democratic Party, special interests, etc.

-Hilary beats McCain 08.

-Not much really happens. Troops are withdrawn from Iraq but still there at high levels.

-The dollar continues to crash.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
There will be no withdrawal from Iraq. Permanent bases are being set up there to serve as a center point for American action in the Middle East region.
Yeah, perhaps I should clarify. Iraq will probably be something like Korea. We'll still have a presence there, but it won't be anything like it was. I'm also being very optimistic that some semblance of order can be maintained by the Iraqi government in the next 8 years, but I think it's possible.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Yeah, perhaps I should clarify. Iraq will probably be something like Korea. We'll still have a presence there, but it won't be anything like it was. I'm also being very optimistic that some semblance of order can be maintained by the Iraqi government in the next 8 years, but I think it's possible.
there will never be any order or peace in the middle east as long as the United States is involved.
 
Top