• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Politics: According to Glex

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Let's see how accurate I am over the next ten years:

-Democrats (specifically Obama) win the next election
-Obama can't make good on his promise to leave Iraq or provide universal health care, though his intentions are good
-Withdrawl is made possible by actions of his administration (and possibly the tail end of this administration, but that's unimportant)
-Republicans win election because democrats fail to withdrawl from Iraq
-Republicans are able to finally withdrawl from Iraq based on the steps taken by earlier administrations
-Republicans are seen as the heroes who stood firm on the war on terror and got us out with honor

End result as always: Americans are stupid :disgust:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think hillary is gonna win the democratic nomination, and then the republicans are gonna win the election.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There will be no withdrawal from Iraq. Permanent bases are being set up there to serve as a center point for American action in the Middle East region.

My thoughts:

-Hilary wins the Democratic nomination. Both she and Obama can't win the number of delegates, so it's going to come down to the convention. The nominee will be decided by super delegates, higher ups in the Democratic Party, special interests, etc.

-Hilary beats McCain 08.

-Not much really happens. Troops are withdrawn from Iraq but still there at high levels.

-The dollar continues to crash.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
There will be no withdrawal from Iraq. Permanent bases are being set up there to serve as a center point for American action in the Middle East region.
Yeah, perhaps I should clarify. Iraq will probably be something like Korea. We'll still have a presence there, but it won't be anything like it was. I'm also being very optimistic that some semblance of order can be maintained by the Iraqi government in the next 8 years, but I think it's possible.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Yeah, perhaps I should clarify. Iraq will probably be something like Korea. We'll still have a presence there, but it won't be anything like it was. I'm also being very optimistic that some semblance of order can be maintained by the Iraqi government in the next 8 years, but I think it's possible.
there will never be any order or peace in the middle east as long as the United States is involved.