• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

POSING

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
275
Points
18
Got to bring up your physique
you posted your pics for criticism then you want people to say yeah man you look great you are perfect.no youre not.you have some good size but you still have some weak points.at least we are honest with you.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Lol i dont know whether he was talking to me or to himself
 
big barry

big barry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
96
Points
6
Apologies guys. I just read what I wrote, it was late when I wrote it. I meant I have to bring up all of my physique.

Apologies again if I offended anybody
 
S

saied129

Active member
Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
26
Points
1
keep it up ... man!!!!
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
18
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
65
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
51
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
MuscleMaverick
Replies
3
Views
125
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Top