• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Pre-Workout Ritual

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
What's up with all you guys taking a dump before lifting - scary :xmaseek3ugh:

You never know what might happen when you're deep in a squat pushing for dear life... santaeek Plus taking a dump leaves me feeling more energised... or at least lighter.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
:49: So many shits being taken before a workout. I feel it necessary if I have to, if not it is not a "ritual" I have.

I usually eat at least an hour before, drink half an endorush, go lift... nothing spectacular. Except usually I will get caught on here but Duality is so late that I know I have a 30 minute window to get the the gym when he says he will be there. So another unwanted ritual is waiting on Duality's late ass every time :wutyousay:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
60-90 minutes before I hit the gym, I will have my pre-workout meal, take a dump (after this I put some cream on my arse so I don't have an itchy arse in the middle of a workout like legs), get my workout gear together- back and leg day I always wear rag tops, I'll put some dextrose in a shaker for after my session, then I sit down and look at my training log and review last weeks session taking note in my mind what I did last week and set targets for what I'll do in this workout. I leave on my bike 20 minutes before I'm ready to hit the gym. Lastly I sit down in my changing room in the gym and phyche myself up with some music on my Ipod, and then I'm ready to go.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I have a ritual before legs... I like a big steak an hour or two before leg day. Makes the world of difference for me.
 
big barry

big barry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
96
Points
6
Eat, wait for 2 hours, black coffee. Whilst running the workout through my head ( exercises & poundages). As i leave the house, stick the i pod on with some house music playing. As i walk into the gym, nod at the owner then start warming up ....
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Eat some 1-2 hours before. I always pick most of the exercises beforehand in my head, so I'm ready and focused on the upcomming workout.

Before I leave home I have a strong cup of coffee, usually 2 heaped teaspoons of Nescafé. Listen to heavy metal during the bikeride. When I get to work (where I train) I have my pre-workout shake (Superpump 250 kicks ass) during the first half of my workout.

Put on a metal CD, or if the techno people is training, set up my iPod with death and dying music and go lift.

Most of the time I have a liter of chocolatemilk on the last half of the workout. Gives an epic pump.
 
L

lorri_01

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2007
Messages
150
Points
16
if you run out of time you can jerk off and shit at the same time works wonders!
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
if you run out of time you can jerk off and shit at the same time works wonders!

WOW haha..it seems there is a common denominator here...shit taking lol
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
I think the shit comes from all the caffeine taken before the workouts lol...coffe gets me running...that why i shit every morning! lol
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Eat 30 min - 1 hour before training.
Arrive at gym, look at body part I will be training (chest, back, legs) and get psyched out because I will ruin that body parts shit this day !
Maybe take a dump depending on bowel conditions.
Train
Eat banana
Get home and eat massive meal.

Also, sometimes I like to put a butt plug in my anus before workouts ;3
(JK)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Eat 30 min - 1 hour before training.
Arrive at gym, look at body part I will be training (chest, back, legs) and get psyched out because I will ruin that body parts shit this day !
Maybe take a dump depending on bowel conditions.
Train
Eat banana
Get home and eat massive meal.

Also, sometimes I like to put a butt plug in my anus before workouts ;3
(JK)

to keep from shitting while squatting ? lulz
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I just concentrate on it..... then my mind repeat this mantra.... "And the 2006 MR Olympia is..... JAY CUTLER!!!" :D:D:D
 
WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
92
Points
6
the pre workout dump is something everyone should do, try it! the N.O. kinda helps with the dumping process
 
V

vdawg

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
199
Points
16
i eat then either play xbox or play guitar or give a quick jerk to clear my mind............and my nuts
 

Similar threads

RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
14
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
30
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
67
jenm_88
jenm_88
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
51
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Top