• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Pre-Workout Ritual

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Eat, 30 mins later I drink around 400-500ml chocolat milk, 30 mins later I'll start training
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
Damn you guys - all that talk about taking a dump before lifting affected me :xmasrofl: Just took my supps and now I need to take a dump really bad and that rarely happens before lifting - so stop talking about taking dumps biggrinsanta
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ dUUUUUUUUUUUMP LOLZ


A dump before a workout is a must!!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
After I wake up and just before bed = dump time coolsanta
 
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
456
Points
38
So much pooping and jerking....men are such strange creatures! lmao!!! :xmasbigok:

I usually eat about 1 hour before, mix dextrose and some protein powder in a shaker cup for afterwards, make sure I have good songs on my IPod and hit the gym. 95% of the time I go with Eli.

Banshee
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
*Come home from work
*Take a shit if needed
*Shower (I have this phobia of smelling at the gym so I shower before)
*Drink protein shake
*Leave for gym drinking NOX-CG3
*Work out
 
KurtyJ99

KurtyJ99

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
112
Points
16
1. Get food and sit in chair

2. get youtube on and watch Ronnie Coleman Spoof videos

3. Listen to some old school rammstein and white zombie, sometimes savage that new song.

4.15 min cat nap

5.Drink either vault zero and or coffee with milk

6.brush teeth, piss

7.Drive to the gym
 
R

radguym

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
82
Points
6
i only jerked one time before the gym. It was the worst mistake for me cause it made me 2 tired for that leg workout.

Also about smelling thing in the gym yea that happens to me when im around the females.
 
cuts

cuts

Banned
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
175
Points
16
i eat one hour before going to gym and get my stuff ready, watch pornography for motivation:xmasbigok: and do some foreplay play with my girl.....walk to the gym drink my NO and workout
 

Similar threads

RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
14
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
30
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
67
jenm_88
jenm_88
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
51
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Top