• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PUMBA pics

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
KingDeadlift said:
Nobody has colder winters than northern Ontario -32 last year was the coldest without the windchill.

Here in saskatchewan we get lots of days like that when it gets to - 40 are buses stop running :e5dunno: and theres no school

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
German_Joe said:
Here in saskatchewan we get lots of days like that when it gets to - 40 are buses stop running :e5dunno: and theres no school
LMFAO is this a an on going joke, why is everyone posting how cold it is where they come from, are my nipple errect in the pics or something.:e5dunno: :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms: Or are the pics that bad that the weather report distracts from them:tear:

E

EvilDumbell

It gets so damn cold here that when i ejaculate the sperm instantly freezes into a cumsickle :)

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
EvilDumbell said:
It gets so damn cold here that when i ejaculate the sperm instantly freezes into a cumsickle :)
Great news for Chesticles, please feel free not to share this info with me though.:uhoh2:

E

EvilDumbell

You know you like it. you big teddy bear :D

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
KingDeadlift said:
Nobody has colder winters than northern Ontario -32 last year was the coldest without the windchill.

:uhoh2:

dont try to distract the people from Pumbys sweet ass :gayaway:

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CaptainCharisma said:
:uhoh2:

dont try to distract the people from Pumbys sweet ass :gayaway:
See now there is a man with taste.:bowhay: Shame on you guys, I drill those glutes to create that look of ripped mass :bowroflarms: If only they were mine :uhoh2:

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Excert from my LOG

Some PICS
Here some pic from recent leg session with Peanut.

You will notice I am pretty much safety concious when we squat, this because in March 05 I was hospitalised for a week and could not walk for 2 of those days due to an injury to my spine. I was told I'd be lucky to work in a physical job again let alone lift weights again. My doctor would die if he seen these pics, I still have a piece of my spine broken clean off loooool.

You will notice we spot each other on the heaver stuff, safety is the main concern when ever we get up in weight. At least that's what peanut tells me.:uhoh2: :bowhay:

You will notice I am belted and wearing knee wraps which is standard as soon as I'm over about 420lbs, again I don't want any more injuries.

This was just over 500lbs (including bar) this bar is only about 40lb it's not the Olympic style 50lb bar. These were not as to grass but just to or below the parallel.

First Rep

Second Rep

E

EvilDumbell

BAAAAAAAAHAHAHA , look at peanut, he looks so psyched up anyone would think he was performing the set. I like how peanut has he's love hands wrapped around you, although he is brushing his junk a bit close to your anus. :D

Now pumba, you know we brothers, but goddamn if im gonna let those gay footy shorts slide man lol, i think its time to buy some new training clothes metrosexual man ;)

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great size kid.. id love to see u diet down.. how old are u?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how is it that u have a tatoo in one pic and not in the other...???

:no:

p.s. your back and arms in the first pic look nothing like the nude guys either lmao

Back1uf9 1

12979 238019 122 324lo

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SerbMarko said:
Lol he'll be callin you kid, his older then you Serby :yarly:

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SerbMarko said:
how is it that u have a tatoo in one pic and not in the other...???

:no:

p.s. your back and arms in the first pic look nothing like the nude guys either lmao

Back1uf9 1

LMAO cause it ain't me bro:bowroflarms: , Papi thought it would be good for my image to do the Victor Richards thing and pinch other peoples bodies and claim them to be my own looooooooooool:bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:

looool Serb your having a shocker bro, I stopped be a kid over a decade ago, I'm 33 and will be trimmed down to comp shape in about 10 months, thanks mate.

Dilmun Bull

Dilmun Bull

PUMBA said:
Excert from my LOG

Some PICS
Here some pic from recent leg session with Peanut.

You will notice I am pretty much safety concious when we squat, this because in March 05 I was hospitalised for a week and could not walk for 2 of those days due to an injury to my spine. I was told I'd be lucky to work in a physical job again let alone lift weights again. My doctor would die if he seen these pics, I still have a piece of my spine broken clean off loooool.

You will notice we spot each other on the heaver stuff, safety is the main concern when ever we get up in weight. At least that's what peanut tells me.:uhoh2: :bowhay:

You will notice I am belted and wearing knee wraps which is standard as soon as I'm over about 420lbs, again I don't want any more injuries.

This was just over 500lbs (including bar) this bar is only about 40lb it's not the Olympic style 50lb bar. These were not as to grass but just to or below the parallel.

First Rep

Second Rep

I don't go ass to the grass either u just fall over backwards cool pics. Looks like ur on the right track for comp hope to see u at the nationals :weightlifter:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice pictures of squating some serious weight there mate good stuff!

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dilmun Bull: Thanks mate, yeah it would be great to meet the man of so many aliases looool.

Evil D: I actually don't know what to say to you looooooooool.

DriDDeRz: Thanks for the kind words mate.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Almost five fucking hundred pounds!!!! HUGE WEIGHT!!!

Best wishes in your comp bro, you're strong, that's for sure. Keep training that hard and take care with your spine!!!

ruel

ruel

lol pumba! youre a strong mofo! i wish i was strong as you!